And I present to you

The detective noir movie with the most boring mystery of all time.

Attached: Batcringe.jpg (738x415, 20.76K)

A detective movie where no one thinks of investigating where the fuck the criminal took the photos from nor tracking down activity from his website, shit than even low quality crap like NCIS does.

>shit than even low quality crap like NCIS does.
Which episode?

But he's like the bestest Batman ever cos he's a total detective in this one!

snyder shill still seething

I don't fucking know, i only watched like two episodes.

Like almost all of them...it's a procedural show.

BTAS shill*.

Attached: Ez1HswgWUAE8_4l.jpg (1200x675, 70.5K)

A Batman movie where Batman is a shit detective and can't throw a decent punch. Top tier entertainment in 2022.

I'm not trying to argue with you guys. I just want to know if any of these shows track a killer based on their seethe posts on forums like this. Like we are in 2022 and retarded boomers like Reeves think Any Forums is some deep part of the net that FBI isn't aware of.

Pattinson did not look like he even beefed up for the role.

> be the greatest detective in the world with the most sophisticate and powerful technology in his personal cave
> get blocked by some encryption to a "sekrit club" stream that somehow hundreds of red neck on the internet manage to join and participate.
Lul

>Top tier entertainment in 2022.
If there's one thing that I want to thank Top Gun: Maverick for, it's for completely obliterating all these retarded claims about how this was going to be the best blockbuster of this year. Hopefully by the time Avatar comes around this is pushed back into irrelevance.

Batzoomers have gone real quiet after MoM and Maverick. I have never seen a Batman film disappear from public discourse as fast as this one.

The majority of the fanbase for the film are just the twilight cunts still foaming over Pattinson so it'll fade out on its own as they move onto whatever he does next anyway.

Here is your (You), good morning sirs

The Batman was kino. Bruce was literally me. Pakistan won.

>cinemasins fans baffled by kino

Truth be told, this is a step backwards for Pats. He built up this persona as a serious actor and this put him back in emo pretty boy territory. The performance was so bad. It's obvious he was being given poor instructions.

>Pattinson Batman
>bad performance

Attached: 22A1849A-7036-4E89-B08A-664ACCF390C1.jpg (124x124, 4.01K)

Not even close. Only one there.

MoM?

Those weren't rednecks.

Attached: B3D81A01-FC60-4BFD-A1B1-0228F8BDD0BC.jpg (1280x720, 84.11K)

The Marvel movie by Raimi

Attached: 20220408_153222.jpg (680x387, 52.81K)

That goddamn weird looking flat nosed gimp mask...who designed that and why did it get the ok? I mean he's wearing practically full body armour but has a stitched leather helm?

Keked.

>MoM
Nice try mouseshill