It's impossible to discuss her carrier now without threads getting 404'ed

It's impossible to discuss her carrier now without threads getting 404'ed

Attached: ..jpg (588x871, 62.6K)

Shut up cunt

Johnny Depp is retarded for marrying this bitch

>her career
So you wanna talk about worthless aquaman and a couple forgettable films?

>carrier

its french for ass

I like how fragile our janny is. He's deleted the suicide thread only after somebody asked him to kill himself.
Just imagining this failure of a human being shaking in rage over insignificant stuff rises my self-esteem.

Her being so evil combined with her looks is kinda doing it for me

This sudden sarcastic smile look she just randomly started doing for one day. She's a fucking freak retard. She was doing it when Depp was talking about how she berated her sister mentally and physically and when the trailer park previous owner guy was giving his statements.

She's annoying as fuck and I hope someone beats her ass.

Why is she so unlikeable? Some women are diabolical bitches but are cute and you can sympathise. But this bitch is something that I cannot understand.

The West needs Islam to put women and trannies like Amber in their rightful place

Well, she's 36, for starters.

I love her smug face so much.
If she had done it for the whole trial I would have simp'ed for her and fought those Depp fans.
Her battered housewife look was so fake and cringe.

Attached: amber1.jpg (731x547, 47.29K)

>getting 404'ed
Just like her career!

Attached: 1515605740295.gif (415x311, 2.22M)

rich people and their fan feminst or incel faggots care about some alcoholic and shitter

That's how they get you.

since the trial
>juror (supposedly) posting on tiktok how her looking at them every time stank so much of bullshit
>poor dr spiegel saying he never signed up for a public trial but thought he better still do his job (still supports amber though so don't feel too bad)

Dealmaker still making deals

they say vapeking is still driving to this day

Attached: 1651104631857.webm (478x640, 2.93M)

she so ugly bros

Attached: amberjohnny.png (952x840, 649.02K)

How can trannies and roasties look at this picture and say "yep she's innocent".

I can save her