B E A N E D

B E A N E D

Attached: 7BF27736-A277-4BD3-993D-660C93C8EA27.jpg (1161x2021, 545.92K)

why do young women love old men?

so this stupid whore just had a kid with a 64 year old man that means he'll be 82 when the kid graduates school
what a stupid fucking whore

On the one hand, it's degenerate and Bean should be looking after his grandchildren. On the other hand, Acaster is a useless unfunny liberal cunt.

his money will still be alive, those Mr. Bean royalties will be her mealticket for the rest of her life

>James a caster is 34 years old

God I hate that weird cunt he makes a career of acting autistic and NPCs lap it up

I'm 48 and fucked a 20 year old Saturday. Gonna bang her again tomorrow, then a different 23 year old on Friday.
My guess is that it's because we actually have personalities, as opposed to retardly repeating memes we saw online.

Based bean

>28 year age gap
Fucking hell, he should be arrested.

He's rich as all fuck, her kid will have a smart dad and a stable household.

>an entire prison of based men
imagine........woah...

I'm American so never heard of the other guy but Mr. Bean is based. Glad he's getting the (relatively) young buttcheeks.

they don't, it's just that older men often have significantly more money / power than younger men -- which is what attracts women (in addition to or in lieu of good looks)

are you stupid? he's a multi millionaire, the kid will have a far better more privileged life without a father than kids who are born into a struggling working class family with a father

tradcels will seethe and screech but it's the harsh truth

If only Elliot Rodger held out until 35 and lifted.

Imagine his grey-haired-smegma-ladened briton cock sliding into that clean shaved sopping wet homewrecker pussy while he grins like mr bean

REAL HUMAN BEAN

>dating a woman young enough to be his granddaughter

cancel this perv

>the kid will have a far better more privileged life without a father than kids who are born into a struggling working class family with a father
meanwhile eliot rodger's dad didnt bother raising him and look how he turned out
dad that loves you > money

Kek look at this coping impotent boomer fag

>the kid will have a far better more privileged life without a father
>without a father
Unless Atkinson dies quite soon, the kid will have received a full upbringing by the time he dies.

Not really a fan of atkinson, he seems like a tosser but I dislike acaster even more so fuck him lol
Also this

Isn’t a acastarna whiny leftist faggot? Based bean

Yeah, I did ok in my 20s, but when I hit 34 everything opened up.
Although, I don't look like most people my age. I don't have any gray hair except for in my beard. Most younger women think I'm in my mid to late 30s.

I'm not saying he was a great dad or anything (don't have much info), but Elliott's dad tried to take him to see a prostitute to solve his sex obsession, and paid for therapy for most of his life (therapy is really fucking expensive)
sounds like he put in some effort at least, better than many other people

wow and you still think Any Forums is your facebook what a tosser

Sorry, young ladies don't get any less attractive as you age.

youre so dumb bro, PAYING FOR SHIT doesnt equate to actually spending time with your kid, taking him fishing, teaching him how to be a man
for fucks sake

come again?

Incels like you are Incels for a reason. You're too retarded to know the difference between Gen-X and Boomers. I guarantee your hygiene is atrocious and your personality is shit.

lots of reasons, if differs
>White girls
if she has daddy issues but self respect she might date an older guy, if she doesn't have self respect she'll burn coal.
>Asians/Hapas
I think it's cultural and probably money
>Latinas
money, security, and status

I'm not talking a 1-10 year difference but like 20.

still strange to me man

Scromptious girl pussy.

this is a woman

They will have a new dad by then.

>they don't
COPE

Attached: 1574457431275.jpg (615x924, 114.8K)

he's rich and she's 34 so I doubt any kids are in their future

never liked mr bean, hes like a cheap knock off of peter sellers' clouseau

>they don't, it's just that older men often have significantly more money / power than younger men -- which is what attracts women (in addition to or in lieu of good looks)
this is you

Attached: 1646562697014.png (918x550, 82.09K)

if you read the article which OP posted you would see they already had a daughter
lmao

>projecting this hard

At least try to make it believable. You talk like my 60 year old try hard "biker" uncle no one believes, not the guy in the lambo with a harem of younger girls.

Elliot Rodgers is a massive faggot. Shot my buddy right off Pardall. Dude used to get laid every single time he showed his scars to chicks at parties which is hilarious because little faggot Elliot couldn’t get laid, shot people because of it, and now one of those people got laid a lot more.
He is such a faggot and all you lil incel faggots are pussy ass bitches.
UC Santa Barbara class of ‘15 you fucking nigger

its a woman larping as a 48 year old man for some strange reason
what man would ever say "tradcel" or call kids incels on Any Forums
exactly

G E E Z E R E D

Logan's run isn't a very good future. Imagine living in a world where you're killed as soon as you're legal, solely to stop you from being able to give consent