Why does Hawaii turn actors insane...

Why does Hawaii turn actors insane? I don't know if you remember but like the entire Lost cast got arrested and lost their minds while filming in Hawaii as well

Attached: AP22109672565325.jpg (450x300, 53.25K)

They are sane, it's Hawaiian law enforcement that's all fucked up. Fuck them for fucking up the Libby storyline.

Imagine the smell.

He was insane because he was gay.

its a doggy dog world my friend

Attached: 1654452922860.jpg (900x1244, 449.25K)

wypipo cant handle the tropics
inb4 >white
his desert jewish genes dont help either

Attached: D5fDg40W0AACz59.png (743x564, 808.72K)

Smoke meth everyday.

Attached: 1646698241768.jpg (211x238, 22.97K)

The Nightstalker Richard Ramirez

>jew
>white

That can't be Keanu

>Why does Hawaii turn actors insane?
It doesn't. Ezra's just another privileged jew.

why not?

I called that Ezra was a psychopath before all the drama. Wrote a whole spec script about him chopping people up with a sword and his agent liked it. I said "best of luck" and then Hawaiipacolypse happened.

Did you guys know this is Hawaii's flag? like what the fuck

Attached: 2880px-Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png (2880x1440, 12.98K)

Its brutal to shoot there. Lugging shit around the hot jungle in the mud all day. You're so tired you barely have any energy to do anything after wrap. You try to make it up on the weekends but you just end up getting blasted and passing out until you have to get up from monday's 6am crew call. It's a mental nightmare.

>Source: I made it up

ezra is an abuse victim who was raped as a kid and encouraged to be a faggot by his parents
he is a product of hollyweird's demented disgusting system, for him I only have pity

and frankly seeing a native woman getting hit over the chair who probably eagerly shared his Playboy photos is satisfying, women created that demon

I hate women btw

When you go start shit with volcano niggers, you get what you deserve.

I do remember it being hell (with a lovely view) just driving up to the Sacred Pools in Maui.

>Why does Hawaii turn actors insane?
They're not used to premium gear. That hawaiian meth will fuck your shit up.

Attached: Hawaii.png (747x895, 895.38K)

Weed
Unwashed balls
More weed
Unwashed ass

Attached: ezra the hawaiian cryptid.jpg (3130x3512, 2.32M)

cuz it's humid as shit