How was it?

how was it?

Attached: norm-macdonald-nothing-special-2022.jpg (2000x3000, 566.82K)

Isnt he dead?

It was about the norm.

Difficult. Especially if you've been close to someone dying of cancer. I couldn't watch it. Might listen to it some day, though.

Attached: maxresdefault (32).jpg (1280x720, 99.52K)

I couldn't make it past the first 10 min. too sad

Attached: 1639335729498.jpg (1219x1103, 617.04K)

I liked the flight attendant joke and the Christian apple joke.

actually funny, he made fun of the usual weirdos but did it tastefully and did not linger on the jokes, it only made me want to listen to him for even longer

It was.... hehe... nothing special

it was nothing special

it was decent and nice to listen to
also witnessed

Attached: 1324060572700.jpg (647x671, 42.82K)

very uncomfortable and kind of cringe. i couldnt get past 15 minutes

the icing on the cake is that, on top of being funny, he achieved a more somber and poignant performance just rattling off his jokes in this intimate manner. it was as if he was speaking to an old friend. completely unlike all those other unfunny pink haired soapbox preachers who get on stage and get a netflix special just to talk about how they were hurt or wronged in their lives or how they owned the establishment by being rude to the white working class starbucks baristas.

It was pretty good comedy. Exceptional distillation of Norm himself as a person beyond just as a comedian. It’s clear it took him about 10 or 15 minutes to get comfortable with the form but then he settled in very nicely. It maybe felt like he hid his power levels, but I think he didn’t want what he thought might be his last special to be seen as tinged with malice. Also not one mention at all of COVID (save for the title card explaining the context) which was really appreciated. The commentary at the end was also pretty good, except Letterman tries to play host in a room full of people who have no problem carrying a conversation: Chappelle, Conan, Sandler, and David Spade. Oh and Molly Shannon is there, too.

really? how do you figure that?

why

Attached: 0F1B4813-32DA-4177-A8B9-E54ACC2D49D1.jpg (2732x2048, 445.17K)

what do these two things have to do with eachother

Faked his death.

Attached: 1654364296319.gif (848x480, 205.26K)

It was nothing special

boring shit

I actually laughed more times than I did with his other specials. Solid material