Who would win in a fight?

Attached: homelander-superman-the-boys-dc-comics.jpg_976912859.png (640x390, 347.82K)

Superman, hands down.

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer on the left

Homelander can’t even lift a plane, Superman would wipe him

yea not even a contest.
Homelander cant even beat DCEU Wonder Woman but it would be much closer

Snyder’s Superman would be Homelander’s bitch because he’s too much of a low self-esteem loser to come up with ambitions that are solely his.

Homelander can lift a plane. He just chose not to because he's an asshole, and also because he explained the physics of floating it down would be impossible to pull off.

Superman. No question.
Also. Homelander is a stupid name

anything but brits. so homelander.

Attached: HL2.png (575x575, 608.22K)

Considering Homelander is just Superman if he was a cunt, I'd say even.

Gee i wonder who would win between the man-made superhero and the actual alien with cartoon powers.

>Tell me you've never seen Snyders DC trilogy without saying you never saw Snyders DC trilogy

Homelander if Superman does that usual dumbshit thing he does and lets his enemies get the upperhand.
Superman can move at speeds almost equal to the Flash, yet he never thinks to break Luthor's arm before he reaches into a lead box and pulls out kryptonite.

All failing to take characters into account. Snyder’s Superman is so broken that he couldn’t choose to save his own father’s life because he was so afraid his father wouldn’t respect his decision. His personality is so weak that even if he wanted to kill Homelander he would never follow through. It would take NOTHING to convince him that Homelander is a net collective good, and the man has zero self-preservation. he’d roll over and let Homey give him a kryptonite stuffing.

That doesn’t even make sense. In his world he’s the strongest, only because characters like Superman don’t exist.

Snyders supes is too op

child superman did. Adult Superman snapped Zod's neck and lasered the horn off Steppenwolf's head

then he automatically loses because superman's powers ignore physics, he can stop a plane just by pushing against it with one hand at a single point without crumbling it

He literally destroys the future of his entire race on the order of the government (who hate him) because he can’t grow a spine and find his own way to deal with Zod. Tell me you haven’t read Plato, Aristotle or Rand without telling me you’re illiterate.

And then he cried out in pain because it was an act of self-immolation carried out at the behest of the weak human government(aka his new daddy)

im sure there are lots of examples in plato, aristotle and rands writings that say how to negotiate with genocidal superhumans who each can individually flatten the entire planet

>on the order of the government
Thanks, now i know you didn't watch the movie.