Rings of Power

Will it be kino?

Attached: 1654580452477.jpg (851x479, 64.43K)

WE

They just look like crackheads.

It really does just look odd. I wonder if black people feel the same when seeing the pics.

They look ok desu, making them basically Abbos was the only way it would work

Ya know what maybe sauron wasnt such an evil guy.

>fight breaks out
>one of the elves yells 'WORLDSTAR'

DOA, amazon will waste billions to make it not seem that way though
this is why modern fantasy cant succeed anymore, if its European based and it fucking looks like Manhattan its immersion breaking for everyone. isn't there fucking other raced human countries too?? wtf

SW Mordor, either inside or outside
Hard to tell if that river is Harnen or leads into Nurn

Attached: 1654525675572.jpg (1600x900, 1M)

>Hobbits are supposed to represent pre industrial innocent idyllic rural communities who live extremely comfortable lives
>this series makes them all look like Florida crackheads

Who thought this was a good idea? It would've worked well in Dungeon and Dragons universe

>I wonder if black people feel the same when seeing the pics.
Do you think black people who actually enjoy European fantasy care about diversity?
Like imagine if they decided to make a show set in Africa based on African folklore would I be valid in my feelings to get upset if none of the characters were white?

It will bomb no matter what "superfans" say

Only one of these actors is black

WUZ

Are those supposed to be Hobbits?

Better pic
Nomadic hobbit ancestors

Attached: 20220607_070721.jpg (1600x900, 1.28M)

>those wigs
yeah im sure that's what's happening here

N

The women are Sri Lankan and Aussie Abbo. Only the guy in the middle has any African ancestory

Once dey makes it ta paige 10 is deysa gonna be free?

To be honest, this is just as much of a bizarre phenomenon to me as it is to you. I havent spoken with my old friends for a while, but if they survived the pandemic, im sure theyre laughing their asses off at this too.

looks like a 2010 cgi game.

This show is seriously going to make me blow a fuckin gasket. I hate Amazon so fucking much for this.