Gets caught sleeping with a producers

>gets caught sleeping with a producers
>it's her career that ends and not the producer who was a married man

Don't you think it's a little fucked up the double standard?

Attached: 1617850728416.jpg (896x579, 55.45K)

I thought she was a lesbian

Mommy

I really couldn't care less. All actresses look like one another and are completely replaceable.

Pretty sure it was her mediocre acting not being a dumb whore.

Her career is over? They have been shoving her down our throats for years now. Did i get teleported to another timeline?

Because she was getting jobs she clearly didn't deserve through trading sex. Her career ended because everyone knew she was a shitty actress with no range other than 'girl is so hot that she knows it and doesn't have to impress or engage with anyone'. Those aren't lead roles. It wasn't a double standard, it was the removal of the double standard she exploited (women being able to get jobs undeservedly because of sex whereas men have to earn them)

She got caught fucking a director and she's still making movies and winning awards he hasn't directed shit since.

Attached: Kristen Stewart Crabs.jpg (800x660, 140.46K)

All women are dick sucking whores for their careers

Bitches need to learn to keep their mouth closed. It should be illegal for women to speak unless spoken to.

Most people werent mad that she fucked a director. They were mad that she cucked beloved Robert Pattinson

yeah, Kristen Stewart just played fucking Princess Diana in a big movie, even got a fucking Oscar nomination

all of them are careersexuals and chadsexuals.
every.single.one

Lesbians don't exist. They've all taken cock and may again.

no men and women are not and never will be equal

lol user, women will always lust after cock. The lesbian shtick is just to get attention.

Attached: heterosexual couple.jpg (2048x1317, 2.07M)

She is a lesbian the director was probably psychologically abusing her and gaslighting her

and i thought the academy couldn't go lower than johanson

>lesbian
>not doing the abusing
yeah I'm calling bullshit

She had so much disgusting sex she turned lesbian.
With that said,
> it's her career that ends
Where the fuck did you get that? She is one of the most trendy feminist pop icons and leftist film baits.

If you really believe that's what ends anything whatsoever for a woman...

Probably not until she got sexually abused. Weird how that works.

kek

>he was abusing her
>he was gaslighting her
*upvoted*

Life as a woman is playing the game on easy mode. Even when you fail you get another go.