Secrets of Dumbledore

My god this film was horrible.

Attached: 32917_147462_ps_sd-high.jpg (620x918, 260.58K)

what were the secrets anyway? I didn't watch

What was even the point of this character? Arguably he had the most terrible thing happen to him (losing all memories of his sister) that should have led to him becoming a completely different person,. But in the end he's just still a good guy for no reason and the fact that he's essentially been brainwashed isn't even commented upon.

Attached: secrets-of-dumbledore-yusuf-kama-character-poster.jpg (1500x2223, 997.97K)

Eddie Firecrotch is a shit actor and I'm tired of people pretending otherwise.

I guess his total clusterfuck of a plan. Who thought that watching multiple plot threads go absolutely nowhere was entertaining as a movie?

Is it bad? A lot of people were shitting on the second but I thought it was good. Mostly because of Depp and surprisingly enough the nigger female carrying everyone else.

And it’s still better than the first two kek tells you how shitty this franchise is

This movie starts with the bad guy slitting a baby deer's throat and it bleeding out of the floor. What a magical family film!

Albus gay love for Grindelwald and his brother's secret son

Credence was actually born a woman originally it is revealed, as a daughter to Aberforth
So they are Aberforth's nephew (niece), not Dumbledore's brother

shit I meant DUMBLEDORE'S niece, not Aberforth
Im high

>I'm so gay it broke up my family and killed my sister

>Gay necklace thing that was supposed to prevent them from fighting actually doesn't matter because they can fight in the Doctor Strange mirror dimension
>Mindreader waifu that became a nazi after one rally just becomes good again after beating bad guy
>The stupid fucking scene where all our main characters just hang out in the dining hall at Hogwarts with a bunch of children because "member Hogwarts?"
J.K. genuinely lost it more than George Lucas.

In the worst way: it was boring.

The second one had two infant deaths. It's like she forgot how to write characters so she replaced it with child death and animal cruelty so maybe you'll be tricked into thinking you're watching something with emotional weight to it.

wait, Dumbledore had a crush on his brother's son? Ie, Dumbledore loved his own nephew? Or did Dumbledore love Grindewald and Grindewald's nephew?

So how was Dumbledore's sister an obscurial? That occurs when your magic is suppressed so how the fuck was she unable to practice her magic

this is silly, JK Rowling would never let a trans in her movies

I had absolutely no idea this movie even existed until I saw an ad for it on twitter like the day before it was coming out. Will be forgotten quickly like the other ones already have.

>Ariana was attacked by Muggle boys who saw her practising underage magic, which left her traumatised to the point of rendering her magical abilities uncontrollable

My God Harry Potter is fucking lame so why wasn't Harry a fucking obscurial then

As stupid as the whole obscurial idea is I think it's because he didn't know he could do magic and was making things happen accidentally. He wasn't actively trying to suppress his abilities because he didn't know about them.

yeah but
credence is canonically a they/them because they have two entities living inside them
and maybe the Obscurus identifies as female
didn’t think of that now did you Rowling?