How does it feel knowing a franchise you loved from your childhood was revived after a ten year lull because of this...

How does it feel knowing a franchise you loved from your childhood was revived after a ten year lull because of this little shit?

Attached: 1.jpg (1076x761, 272.42K)

i hate disney star wars but ngl bbyoda lowkey cute af tho

I don't feel anything

>revived
>after Disney made an entire trilogy and multiple movies beforehand
I'm not a SW fan but goddamn you're dumb.

I like Grogu a lot, I hope he doesn't do a bunch of Jedi shit in Mando S3

>be a nerd in the 80s and 90s
EWWW DISGUSTING NERD
>be a normal person in 2020s
EWWW DISGUSTING NORMAL

>eats unborn babies
>americans find this funny

I still can’t believe I thought Yeed was his real name and told people irl

Me too. The Mandalorian is as good as it is because it doesn't focus on Jedi and Sith. Is it so much to ask that I get to watch an armored space cowboy cruise around in his hotrod and blast fuckers?

Worse than that, I used to be a huge mandalorian fan (I know it was cringeworthy, but it had charm) since the days of KotOR and Republic Commando, and now every bitch claims to be such a big mando nerd xDDD. It was the same for ASOIAF/GoT, and it will probably the same for a thousand other fandoms. It's a war on culture and we're losing it

>from a non-American country
>has no sense of humor
I'd be pissed if I had to walk ten miles for fresh water every day too.

It was, but they changed it when they found out the name came from the notorious incel forum Any Forums

SW has been dead to me since the buyout/canon wipe. I watch some of the new stuff out of morbid curiosity. Like poking at a dead body with a stick. IDGAF what the Mouse does with the franchise. I've got my 40+ years of movies/books/games/comics. I'm good.

Attached: jedi_apprentice_01_-_the_rising_force.jpg (640x913, 92.63K)

Feels fine. Not every plot needs to be some higher-stakes version of the plot that preceded it. You just need something to care about.

It wasn't really revived, more like put on temporary life support.

But now the life support has nearly run out. Boba Fett was shit, Obi-Wan is a pathetic disaster, and Mandalorian looks to be going downhill. Whatever Fagloni shits out won't save the franchise, either.

It's not cringe. Mandalorians are fucking cool. That was back when "legacy" treated Boba Fett as a faceless one-man army and every other Mandalorian was judged against him.

More like
>be a nerd in the 80s and 90s
EWWW DISGUSTING NERD
>be a normal person in 2020s
I LIKE SUPERHEROES AND VIDEOGAMES IM SUCH A QUIRKY NERD XD

>disaster
>most watched series debut of the year

Attached: 20.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

Normie retards jump on every single media property after it gets popular then demand the quality is lowered to suit them. They ruined Star Wars, Star Trek, D&D, comics, everything. Gatekeeping is absolutely necessary, normies should be bullied to suicide for trying to infiltrate.

Instead of an Heir to the empire tv series that wouldn't contradict the sequels we get this shit

Not that user but it's probably because it's the only Sci-Fi thing on TV right now. Except for maybe The Orville.

Attached: 1653606980302.webm (398x398, 2.1M)

Yep, I'm thinkin' BASED.

Why wouldn't he stop the bullet with the Force?

I was 13 when the Phantom Menace came out : /

It's okay, user. I'm old as fuck too.

what is this little guys name again?

Attached: 1651771857841.jpg (1000x871, 195.68K)

I walked out of last Jedi and haven't seen any nuwars since but I fucking love baby yoda.
same thing w/ capeshit. sat thru thor and walked out of captain titty nipples but I still bust fat nuts to my favorite jewfu. haven't seen a second f the boys as a show, only saw some faggot crawl in his faggots dickhole and then blow him up. shit felt so good to watch. fuck faggots

Attached: 20220601_125134.jpg (880x768, 290.73K)

>>most watched series debut of the year
Compared to?

Do you really want an Heir to the Empire/Thrawn trilogy adaptation with Disney at the helm? Just look how they handled practically everything else. It would most likely be a fucking shitshow. Honestly, I want them to stay as far away as fucking possible from the EU.

>How does it feel knowing a franchise you loved from your childhood was revived after a ten year lull because of this little shit?

Bittersweet.

I still love Star Wars and watching it get hate fucked by Rian Johnson then unceremoniously played off stage by JJ Abrams was pretty hard to swallow.

Compared to that I can live with Yeed.

Attached: Spaceballs vs the Last Jedi.jpg (1188x4933, 834.77K)

>because of this little shit?
it wasn't, it was dug up and corpsefucked because of the faggots who are corporate cumguzzlers

Rebels really picked up after the first season. It was just a lot of fan service and I think they handled Thrawn expertly. Also, Kanan was a shit character but goddamn did he go out like a king.

It's weird how Star Wars has seemingly cornered the "Space Western" market these days, I'd like to see more movies surrounding this. Seems like most interstellar Sci-Fi seems to go the Space fantasy or Star-Trek ripoff these days.

A baby alien names rogu

Attached: En2sMZFXUAYMiLl.jpg (1200x675, 88.99K)

I mean, other than Firefly, what other space westerns are there?

12 when A New Hope

Oh shit, you got years on both of us. You need a nap, grandpa?

Space wagon train, Babylon 5

Almost bedtime, just finished Phantom Menace thanks to a thread a couple days ago. Jar Jar isn't nearly as aweful as I'd remembered.

Disney sucks with coming up with new material perhaps they will be better at adapting it. Apparently Disney respects Zahn's wishes and he was very strict about how Thrawn was portrayed in Rebels and oversaw it. I'm sure he would make sure they did the series right. Although Disney is full of visionless, know it all retards so maybe you're right.