What do you think of him?

What do you think of him?

Attached: Eff0SrAU0AAvEgJ.jpg (1200x658, 40.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKEZ38nHyv4
youtu.be/ekWz1N1Qj48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt that the guy who cheated at donkey kong

The most based youtube movie reviewer. His early reviews were raw as fuck

A real ass nigga frfr

Attached: Jahns.png (820x689, 328.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mKEZ38nHyv4

His best video is him rating leggings over jeans

Italian Stallion. I love him. I think he's able to mix broad showmanship with a rye sense of humor that appeals to all kinds of folks. Not my favorite reviewer but probably my favorite who has early access to shit, whatever those are called

prick

FPBP

I don't really keep up with him anymore but I always thought he was the best of the YouTube reviewer crowd. They're all braindead plebs but Jahns is the only one who isn't trying to be something else. Stuckmann thinks he's Ebert 2.0, Schmoes wanna be shill entertainment reporters, RLM fancy themselves indie filmmakers.

He was always the only one without any pretentiousness. But he was also open minded and willing to enjoy movies on their merits. He didn't have dumb nitpicks and wasn't hung up on narratives. He doesn't know anything about filmmaking craft but he doesn't pretend to either. I never got why people hate him but love Stuckmann.

source?

Marklar is based

Yeah honestly same way I feel about him too

Attached: 20220606_041856.jpg (421x233, 15.29K)

is he right or left wing?

Hard to believe he's 40+
I sorta envy him ngl but he seems like an alright dude

I haven't watched one of his videos since he recommended Suicide Squad (2016) and it ended up being the worst movie I've ever watched in theaters

Attached: 1477718622737.jpg (872x685, 104.41K)

Like 3 minutes in
youtu.be/ekWz1N1Qj48

Don’t know who that is

I love NIN

I just think he's charismatic as hell. I watch him for no other reason, I don't think he's particularly insightful.

this. apart from the marvel shilling he does to make good money, he is enjoyable to watch. i dont watch him much but when i do, i dont watch him for the actual review scores itself, i watch him for him really.
stuckmann is pretentious as fuck

Most likely based but not an incel.

he says nothing of value, no real opinions, just says whatever is audience wants to hear

>stuckmann is pretentious as fuck
I don't understand how so many people support him. He's the most insufferable cunt. He's a complete dunce but he's not even as friendly and charming as Jeremy Jahns. He's just an unlikable idiot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 3.45.26 pm.png (1114x614, 1023.21K)

Holy based!
You'd never see cringe cuckmann or dog fucker do anything this cool.

the comments for that video are hilarious

He gave the snyder cut his top rating but gave No Way Home and Top Gun his second best rating. He's lost it imo.

Attached: im going to kill the guy that invented webp.jpg (557x313, 16.79K)

>those gay ass tats
No wonder his wife left him