NOW!

NOW!

Attached: 1653761183500.webm (1280x720, 791.82K)

Who did it better? Barry....

Attached: barry-s03e02-limonada-Barry-yells-at-Sally.webm (942x530, 2.91M)

....or Sally?

Attached: barry.s03e07.candy.asses.sally.yells.at.natalie.sarah.goldberg.d'arcy.carden.webm (940x528, 2.96M)

the ending of this season seems pretty obvious now

which is?

Can't you figure it out?

Sally kills Natalie and becomes Barry's hitman sidekick

fuck you if this happens

lol

maybe, would be funny

look at those fucking noses christ

>SALLY GIVE MY FRIEND A JOB OR I’LL FUCKING DIE REEEEEEEE
do you incels really think this is acceptable behavior?

lol the show has been falling apart since season 2 so I’ve given up on it after the second episode of the newest season

if you say so

I think S2 and S3 have both been decent

Sally by far. She calls her worthless, calls her a cunt, smacks her hand on the walls. Barry's anger is halfway directed at himself, Sally can't see any fault within herself.

So is the asian guy going to kill him or what?

He might. If Barry dies at the end of the season the show could still go on with the fallout of his actions for another season. Show Gene's mental breakdown, Sally trying some of the shit Barry told her, show Fuches finally getting what he wanted and being very unhappy with it. Noho Hank is there. I doubt it will happen though.
Most likely, Albert and Janice's dad will kill each other. But you can never tell with this fucking show.

is this show good

hader drives me nuts is he okay in this

Show is leaning too hard on the drama, was barely any comedy last episode

Me in the center

is anyone sick of didactic, heavy-handed television shows about becoming a better person, or is it just me?

I really like it. It's not a very comedic performance, but I think he's good. He's always on edge.

This show is literally about people becoming worse. The whole theme of season 2 is people trying to be better and failing miserably.