I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

Attached: .png (1280x538, 514.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You’re not gonna wait to see the glacier break off? It’s going to be very dramatic.

Don't Gwyneth turns out to be a nut

Why? What part of your life are you convinced isn't fixable?

We do it together. Slow crawl train starts. Real brutal shit.

Needle in the hay

lol you won't. Take meds. Move on, she's just a whore, bro.

Attached: DON'T DO IT ANON.png (515x300, 29.28K)

Date your sister

Lol trips of destiny.

You said that 3 months ago and 3 months before that. Hurry up already.

>Elliot Smith committed suicide by stabbing himself in the chest several times.

Why not intentionally overdose?

Murder?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc

wtf is that real?

Thwaites Glacier, also known as the Doomsday Glacier,[2] is an unusually broad and vast Antarctic glacier flowing into Pine Island Bay, part of the Amundsen Sea, east of Mount Murphy, on the Walgreen Coast of Marie Byrd Land.[3] Its surface speeds exceed 2 kilometres (1.2 miles) per year near its grounding line. Its fastest flowing grounded ice is centered between 50 and 100 kilometres (31 and 62 mi) east of Mount Murphy. In 1967, the Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names named the glacier after Fredrik T. Thwaites (1883–1961), a glacial geologist, geomorphologist and professor emeritus at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.[4][5] The historian Reuben Gold Thwaites was his father.[6]

Thwaites Glacier is closely monitored for its potential to raise sea levels.[7] Along with the Pine Island Glacier, it has been described as part of the "weak underbelly" of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet, because of its apparent vulnerability to significant retreat. This hypothesis is based on both theoretical studies of the stability of marine ice sheets and observations of large changes on these two glaciers. In recent years, the flow of both of these glaciers has accelerated, their surfaces have lowered, and their grounding lines have retreated.

In 2020, scientists discovered warm water underneath the glacier for the first time.[16][17] The place where the glacier was in contact with the sea had been recorded as 2 degree Celsius above the freezing temperature.[18] The discovery was a part of the International Thwaites Glacier Collaboration, a partnership primarily between US and UK academic institutions. This study has raised alarm regarding the glacier collapse, which can lead to nearly 3 ft (0.9 m) rise in the sea level.[19]

A 2021 study suggested that the Thwaites Ice Shelf, which currently restrains the eastern portion of the Thwaites Glacier, could collapse within 3-5 years

Thanks for tagging me, but I know this already. It’s going to be amazingly scary and exciting when it happens. The best part? We did it to ourselves lol!

2 more weeks

Jesus, wish I had the balls to do it like that. Overdosing tends to be tricky and if it doesn't work then either you get to have complications for the rest of your life or you get committed so you can't try again.

Stabbing yourself over and over is a good way to do it but hard to force yourself to even begin to do that. It's a shame there's not a 100% effective, painless method that's easily accessible.

It's an automated number that just says, "Do it, faggot!"

Another tactic to distract us from Biden sending 40 billion to his constituents in Ukraine while gas prices triple back home? Yawn.

The neck on the train track. For me it's the coolest.

Ok, ok. But if it happens, it’s gonna be pretty exciting.

Attached: image12.png (426x248, 36.28K)

Scientists do not assert that the entire glacier will collapse within 3-5 years, but the ice shelf which rests on the ocean and restrains the eastern portion of the Thwaites Glacier. The floating ice shelf acts as a brace that prevents faster flow of the upstream ice.[28] This would mean an increased outflow from the glacier and thus an increased contribution to sea level rise by 26 inches (66 cm)[1] (increasing from 4% of sea level rise to 5% of sea level rise in the short term).[8][10]

Which I assume means that it is not predicted to be dramatic, scary or exciting when it happens. Still bad though of course.

Of course there are effective painless ways.

>sleeping pills inside running car inside garage
>pain pills and bridge
>helium or nitrous tank +mask

Stop raining on my parade. Science only has predictions, and so do I.

His GF killed him just like Kurt got killed by Courtney

Don't do it my dude!
There is much to still yet live for. Things might seem bad now, I know, but you need to persevere. You will look back and question why you felt this way. You need to last until then.

Changes and bad happenings in life may make you feel emotionally unstable and dire, but please don't do anything rash. Time will help you. Get some sleep and eat well. Take a walk, they're good for you.

We need you here on Any Forums, I don't want any more Anons to potentially disappear from here in such a way.

Next it'll be aliens or a meteor bro bet anything.

yes, suicidal people stab themselve once take the knife out and then stab themselves again and then remove the knife again. completely normal and seen in many suicides

The only way I would kill myself is by taping a military grade grenade to my head and pulling the pin. If you’re suicidal that’s what you need to do. Choose a somewhat strange but guaranteed way to kill yourself and put your foot down and say that’s the only way you’ll kill yourself. It limits the chances of committing suicide while guaranteeing death should the opportunity arise.

Kek

>trump adds $8 trillion to the debt in four short years: "i sleep"
>biden sends literally one two-hundredth of that in military aid: "big mad"
Why are you pretending to give a shit about spending?

>while gas prices triple back home? Yawn.
You must be furious at the Republicans for unanimously blocking a bill to curb rising gas prices, then. You're mad as hell about that, right?