Character takes a shit

>character takes a shit
>just lifts his pants and leaves

Attached: 617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8.jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

toilet paper is a jewish scam. just like tooth paste and showers. humans did fine without them for millions of years and then boom were supposed to do it just like that? no way.

Yes, but civilized people have a bidet

Our diets have changed so our shit is softer and more prone to getting all stuck up in our asses, out ancestors didn't just walk around with poopy bumbums

the whole concept of cleaning poop out is a jewish scam. poop is literally supposed to be between our ass cheeks. if it wasn't, it wouldn't stay there. no other things wipe their asses. its just science.

>he pulls down his pants to take a shit

Norm MacDonald did that on a phonecall

>be in public restroom
>someone else comes in and uses other stall
>loud violent diarrhea splashing noises intensify
>as soon as it stops he gets up and leaves
Do people seriously walk around with liquid shit all over their ass and underwear all day?

>go into public restroom
>another person already in there
>stand awkwardly with my dick out at the urinal because my brain wont let me piss until the other person has left

>Blame Da jooz
Why are you like this?

>guy pisses
>pee doesnt get stuck inside peenus even after shaking it a lil and suddenly comes out a few minutes later and staining their underwear

You might want to see a doctor bro

thats why you roll up some TP and leave it in your undies

So does the paleo diet give you those solid logs that don't leave anything behind? I'd try any diet that gives me that kind of turd consistently.

Kys Varg

No other things wipe their ass because there is no shit smushed on it. Human shit is mushy and sticks because of the garbage unnatural stuff we eat. Same goes for the toothpaste and teeth

Attached: clean it up janny.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

Pushing up on your taint will cause that last bit of urine to be forced out.

You walk in and pull down your pants. You take a shit. You pull your pants back up, you tuck your shirt back in and adjust any other clothes. Then you turn on the faucet and wash your hands. Then you turn the faucet back off and dry your hands.

You still potentially have shit on all your clothes you touched with your unwashed hands. And then you touched the faucet handle after washing your hands, which may have re-shitted them since you touched the handle before washing them. Then you wiped your re-shitted hands on the towel.

So everything but your hands is now covered in potential shit.

Attached: WHAT.gif (200x131, 1.43M)

What the fuck is wrong with people

yes
>t. on paleo diet

kek you can see the diahrea exploding before he even sits down

I wouldn't use toilet paper if my ass and asshair didn't remain covered in brown sauce after taking a dump