/bcs/&/brba/ - Bravoverse General

Metastasis Edition

Attached: 1654546713128.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

1998 kim anus

Attached: 26yo rhea seehorn.webm (512x384, 3M)

Why did Lalo shoot Howard

state of matter human male colloquialism

what an angel

she could be my mommy

rewatched season 3 this week, really enjoyed mark margolis. mckean is flawless. kim shows a lot of skin.

Attached: 26yo rhea seehorn 2.webm (512x384, 2.06M)

[Lalo]He was stretched thin[/Lalo]

You guys literally post the same shit in every thread. Anyways,
>Top 5 Albuquerque Cinematic Universe POWER RANKINGS
Lalo armed with Suppressed H&K P7 (Terrifying Presence, teleportation enabled, home turf advantage [Secret tunnel and family as decoy targets]) > 8 Gates Nacho (S6E3) > Post-Therapy Punished Howard in full Hamlindingo Blue with complete ownership of HHM > Post-Gene Final Form Time Agent Saul (S6 Part II) contingent on his ability to travel to the Zeta Chuck Timeline [one before Magna Carta Timeline] > Felina Heisenberg in jury rigged M249 Aztek wearing the Endgame Pork Pie Hat (his powers come from the hat) = Ken Wins > Bloodlusted Mike (YOU ARE DONE) equipped with M40 rifle, [Sleight of Hand Pro, Ghost, Dead Silence] undergoing Vietnam PTSD (+5 to perception) and backed up by his guys with stickers disabled (wearing the Bagman Olive Drab camo)

this scene is unironically better than the original

Attached: 26yo rhea seehorn 3.webm (512x384, 3M)

bros i'm gonna invent a time machine so i can go back and put those eggs to use

Not his call

My guys have plot armor

Attached: ezgif-2-00db257333.gif (498x283, 2.26M)

pit and collarbone hng

Whose call was it then?

howardbros...

Attached: peter_gould_and_vince_gilligan_s_thought_process_by_konstance_d8jpc5s-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 182.9K)

>You guys literally post the same shit in every thread. Anyways,
>Top 5 Albuquerque Cinematic Universe POWER RANKINGS
>Lalo armed with Suppressed H&K P7 (Terrifying Presence, teleportation enabled, home turf advantage [Secret tunnel and family as decoy targets]) > 8 Gates Nacho (S6E3) > Post-Therapy Punished Howard in full Hamlindingo Blue with complete ownership of HHM > Post-Gene Final Form Time Agent Saul (S6 Part II) contingent on his ability to travel to the Zeta Chuck Timeline [one before Magna Carta Timeline] > Felina Heisenberg in jury rigged M249 Aztek wearing the Endgame Pork Pie Hat (his powers come from the hat) = Ken Wins > Bloodlusted Mike (YOU ARE DONE) equipped with M40 rifle, [Sleight of Hand Pro, Ghost, Dead Silence] undergoing Vietnam PTSD (+5 to perception) and backed up by his guys with stickers disabled (wearing the Bagman Olive Drab camo)

Not my call.

he was on the path he didn't get to choose what happened

v*nce...

Well if you're a Calvinist it was up to God

I get the redditness of the image but that's what tragedies are. The shows are basically tragedies in the classical sense in that it's their own flaws that causes their downfall.

I needed money cause I had none!

Yeah?

I made a grammar error in my earlier post and I hate doing that because it makes you look like an ESL.

kim thumbs

Attached: kim thumbs.webm (1280x1440, 2.72M)

god I love her smile/teeth

even back then she was ___ ____

Attached: kim_p_001.jpg (1920x1080, 149.36K)

>I watched Jane get eliminated. I could have revived her, but I didn't

Attached: kgbby8jn2y391.jpg (960x540, 73.7K)

Why do we never see Peter Gould? Does he even exist?

That looks nothing like him

were gonna need a military grade time machine

Attached: kimxmike - Copy.jpg (900x900, 214.08K)