Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
-Robin Williams

Attached: 03526CEA-C94D-4CC1-8961-22C10AC6AC75.jpg (976x549, 74.59K)

> Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary pro - ACK!

>people always say "it will get better"
>it doesn't
Platitudes like this are complete bullshit.

I like Bono's glasses, but that's it.

not wrong.
who wants to do a temporary solution anyways?

Suicide is the only truly noble human action.

if I had a problem I would prefer for it to be solved permanently instead of having to deal with it again

>wanting to burn in hell for eternity instead of just toughing it out for a few more decades

nice spooks nerd

>Just drink your own piss and eat your own shit! What're you a pussy?
-Jesus

managers will really shill religion because they're so terrified of having 1 less worker bee

with the bonus of not having any other kind of problem ever again

Hell as depicted in popular culture is nothing but a fabrication of scheming Jews. Nothing of the sort exists or is discussed in the Bible, the only people who get thrown into the Lake of Fire at the end are people who knowingly and willfully reject God

really

so then what happens to bad people

t.ranny

It's a permanent solution for the people who have to deal with those self absorbed crybabies.

You sound like a bitch

You are knowingly and wilfully rejecting him by killing yourself, though.
>inb4 "no, I was just hecking rejecting his laws, it's diff-AAAAAAAAaaaaraAaaaaaAAAAAGHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

hello HELLO (HELLO!)
IM AT A PLACE CALLED VERTIGO

Attached: 1648191197961.jpg (194x260, 7.13K)

Robin Williams never said those things.

The exact opposite, though. It's the most symbollically spiteful thing you could ever do.

>the only people who get thrown into the Lake of Fire at the end are people who knowingly and willfully reject God
And what do you think killing yourself is? A rejection of everything God made. He probably has a few choice words for people who do that.

I actually think it should be considered as a human right and government should make a proper committee or something to oversee it. I wasn't born because I wanted to, I've had enough and I'd like to quit please.

Dementia with Lewy Bodies is not a temporary problem.

Idk, purgatory until they can move on.

Attached: 24AF8754-4B45-49AE-A9F2-33A0DE9EBE79.gif (498x469, 1.06M)

Impossible to say

"it" doesn't get better. you get better. or not.

purgatory doesn't exist in christianity i thought

tfw it unirnically has been getting better for me though

Attached: 1608823599120.gif (112x112, 24.75K)

Humans should never do this. It would open doors we could never close, and it would end terribly. It would certainly lead to genetic cleansing, sterelization, conflict, and death.

Happy to hear that, froggo.

In time it will get worse for you again, and these good times will just make the suffering to come all the more bitter.

homicide is better as it doesnt kills just one human per person.

Stupid ass boomers in this thread
>noooooooooo dont heckin kill yourself! We need to spread the gospel and achieve Ragnarokerino!
Hurry up and die of covid already!

If it never got better, then you wouldn't feel anything at all. All we feel is change. To feel sad means you changed from feeling happy. Being sad is just being happy in the future.

How?
>It would open doors we could never close, and it would end terribly.
Nonsense.

>not learning from the struggle and depths of depression to become able to defend against anything, laucnhing yourself into a state of contented wisdom
NGMI

Why haven't you killed yourselves then?

what's a lake of fire gonna do to a soul that doesn't exist on a physical plane?

>can't even get to the top of the railing of a bridge without normies tackling me and tell me i have so much to live for
>the cop driving me to the hospital told me people love me and would miss me if i were gone

Attached: 1615076849768.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. The suicide is an affront to every living thing on Earth, that you wouldn't live for it's sake. It is an affront against nature and God.

was he right

Attached: 1631369724385.jpg (1080x1327, 160.47K)

>He probably has a few choice words for people who do that.
I have a few choice words for him. What a shithead. All his religions are fucking stupid and his teachings are almost useless past the age of 12.

>retarded christcuck take
Yeah you can fuck off now.

it will if you are lucky, my life has gotten better because I have found something to stay alive for.