This is pure evil

this is pure evil
youtu.be/Usg3WKOeJA0

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-120504_Brave.jpg (1080x1333, 498.45K)

I'm getting serious troon fatigue desu. Both their incessant self insertion into every discussion, as well as the autistic posting about them

This, but the pile of corpses is "social cohesion", the guns are "liberalism", and freedom is "liberating the individual from the tyranny of their circumstances"

Attached: xr6o68tBuwGnlorjweTFApPIY73bn1UcPyuoowZmCls.png (1200x800, 444.74K)

I fail to see a problem here.

>evil
This language is unnecessarily provocative. What does that even mean? Immoral? Then just say that.

you're as much of a faggot as the trannies
you're beyond self-doubt, I know, but you really are part of the problem

SHUT
UP

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (800x802, 102.8K)

Relax, calm down. It's America. This is Normal

psyop to piss people off to the point of doing something stupid so they can use that as media fodder
stop buying into the clown show

I want off Sholmo Shekelberg wild ride

Attached: 1542772377395.jpg (960x540, 50.51K)

of course you dont, this is Any Forums after all

who cares they all die in a school shooting anyways

your children WILL attend drag shows
your children WILL participate in drag shows

the problem is clearly not made up though?

No, there are people so fucking vile in this world that you have convinced yourself they couldn't possibly be real. But they are and they openly and explicitly want to groom children

>it's not real chud

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-120619_Brave.jpg (1078x1550, 853.86K)

Cope and seethe.
We're still taking away your guns.
And you won't do jack shit.

And what does it say about you that you let it happen?

Attached: 1634443050255.jpg (1301x1186, 345.28K)

>this is not a false flag to generate rage and keep focus on non-issues while the economy is shitting itself
you seen gas prices lately? $7
>school shootings are all false flags to take away our guns there's no chance they're actually real

conservatives are so fucking retarded, and the worst part is that they piss themselves off for free. If you're a Chinese or Russian agitator, you don't even need to work that hard, just shell out a few grand to stage some outragebait, post a few images of it to Facebook boomer walls, and they'll spread the rest organically

Based

Good and evil are just points of view, user.

National gun confiscation day coming soon chuds. Followed by your own personal 'Day of the Cope'

>it's all a false flag
do you even believe that shit yourself