Let's make it a true daily double

>let's make it a true daily double

Attached: 1630797101750.jpg (1446x828, 171.03K)

...with cheese

these two orientations are for cameras, not genders (beep beep beep) what is portrait and landwhale

>let's make it a true daily double

>What is, "whatI say at McDonald's three times a day."

Attached: 1646533557556.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

How long is he?

Can someone please tell me how, coincidentally, right after Alex dies and these new hosts start, there are massive winners repeatedly? And leave the "coincidence" of a tranny, a frumpy lesbian librarian, and a morbidly obese black guy out of your analysis

>let’s make it a baconator triple

It's not a coincidence. I did it, on purpose.

ratings

stop noticing this goy

I like this guy
couldn't stand the tranny or annoying zoomer

Boomers are the main demographic for this show and once Trebek died they needed new gimmicks to try to captivate a new audience.

Anyone else notice Tue pozzed answers that they've been sneaking in more and more recently? Like the "Dr.Jill Biden" answer today, there was a Kamala Harris answer, one recently was the "in this house we believe" sign as the answer....that shit mixed in with the dumbed down general questions and even Final Jeopardys being a joke are bringing me close to dropping this shit completely

you should drop it
In fact, you should get rid of your television entirely

when i first saw him on the far right his first day, i joked that his name should be ryan wide. i still think of it when i see him

>name is Ryan long
>is actually really wide
Bravo vince.

>its time for my daily mcdouble

Anyone realize how Ryan was looking extra tired and bored by the end of last week? Now he comes back on Monday, and seemingly can't be bothered to even buzz in much. Then he loses. Anyone else think he honestly just wanted to end his streak and go home to his family? I think he threw the game.

Attached: ryan-long-fist.png (1404x1052, 1.39M)

>top 10 list of contestants with most consecutive wins all time
>four of them came from the current season
>mattea and ryan were very conservative at wagering and it didnt matter
felt like a lot of the contestants were just shitty players who knew about jeopardy but werent very good at trivia or aware of jeopardy strategy. what is kind of irritating is that there havent been any games lately where it's all men competing. ryan was champ for 2+ weeks and it never happened. when mattea was on her run, there'd be games where she'd face only women. seems like they are very deliberate when it comes to matching up contestants.

>baconator
a cultured palate, I see

Attached: 1634492614646.jpg (1080x1440, 444.89K)

he definitely looked tired right at the start of monday's game when he lost. he has to travel across the country for this, and who knows what other bullshit he was dealing with. this guy has worked low paying jobs his whole life. the jeopardy website has a message from him about that. i doubt he was tired of making easy money off of trivia. he just finally had a shitty game against a good player.

They brought out a new chase (Br*tish quiz show) spin off called beat the chasers or something.
Basically contestants answer questions, then they get offers which involve taking on 2/3/4/5 of the professional quizzers (the chasers, who are sort of "characters") in a back and forth with the professional team having less time, which comes with the offer.

So if they get 4 questions right in the opening round (1 minute of questions) they'd have 4000 for competing against 2 of the professionals, they would have 1 minute on their clock the professionals might have 40 seconds. For 3/4/5 they'd be higher amounts of money and time as well as more quizzers, maybe you can take on 5 quizzers with 54 seconds on their clock, and the contestant always has 60 seconds on their clock (counting down while they're on a question, switching over when each team gets one right), for 90,000 or so, 30,000 for 4 quizzers and 50 seconds or so, and so forth. The seconds/higher prizes are decided "based on their perception of the contestant".

Last contestant on the first episode gets some absolutely bizarrely lenient offer compared to most contestants, something like 40 seconds and 100,000 for taking on all 5 professionals, without any exceptional performance to warrant it, and all of the other offers were incredibly lenient too. I think she had a minor sob story or somesuch. You could tell they basically set her up to win so the headlines the next day would be raving about "CONTESTANT WINS BIG ON NEW ITV QUIZ SHOW". Absolutely blatant the way they did it.