Dumb bitch

Dumb bitch

Attached: DfwJ5XBWsAANv2f.jpg (750x750, 63.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would

is it true black soldiers were allowed to have their way with captured German females?

Americans worship niggers. So yes

this isn't even a german actress she's slavic

IRL nazis were cowards and 2/3rds of them surrendered (look at the # of wehrmacht personnel vs. POWs). There was no "fighting to the end" and as soon as shit hit the fan they looked for ways to backstab each other.

>captured
they gave themselves willingly

even the "men" were cucks

Attached: nazis at war.jpg (460x600, 121.15K)

Majority of Germans supported the Nazis, hence why all Allied attempts to 'denazify' them failed.

The politicians who didn't publicly support Hitler were also against denazification and even hired actual war criminals to serve in the new West German government.

Just the Mongolian ones

For this black rapists:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Attached: 1652793072959.jpg (561x432, 134.32K)

Other image I have:

Attached: 1652793210438.jpg (601x281, 90.95K)

all them niggas look alike

who cares about what happens to Nazis?

this wasn't rape though, this was consensual

in what way did denazification fail? There wasn't even a semblance of a resistance against allied occupation and they got 100% of what they wanted out of post-war germany

>even hired actual war criminals to serve in the new West German government.
yes, because krauts were cowards who served their conquerors instead of fighting on as Hitler wanted

Otto Skorzeny became a mossad hitman. This is more sad for the germans that it is for their new masters

Ofc, which is why even the Soviets were appalled at the rape: because it was actually consensual rape, you're right.

Otto Skorzeny is the ultimate proof of Aryan superiority. Imagine being so based even the fucking Jews have to tolerate your unrepentant nazism.

there was no "rape" period. Most nazi soldiers were cowardly cucked who surrendered so their wives became ashamed and wanted real men

muh 55 bajillion german women raped is not only disproven by any serious study, it is also logistically impossible (8 million women raped by 200,000 soviet soldiers in berlin over like 3 weeks lmao wut)

Attached: muhrapes.jpg (980x1912, 560.83K)

never happened

but it should have

idk joining mossad and killing his former comrades doesn't seem very unrepentant nazi to me. Maybe he was still a believer in nazism, but he was a coward first and foremost.

don't you have a Palestinian mosque to blow up, rabbi?

you can't blow up what doesn't exist

Attached: tenor.png (384x372, 191.94K)

There were also tons of suicides after Germany lost. Many Nazis killed their children and wives before they killed themselves.

>Never renounced nazism
>Still helped former SS escape to South America while working for Mossad
>His friends gave him a literal nazi funeral
I don't know, user. This guy seems denazified to me.

so putin is a rabbi now? This is literally the stance in Russia, which fights the globhomo and is currently fighting nazism in ukraine

I don't believe western sources, russian ones show no rapes occurred and it's all sob story german fairy tales to demonize post-war USSR.

the suicides were mostly women killing their kids after they found out their "husbands" were cowardly cucks.

kind of extreme, but understandable

oh yeah he sure showed the jews by becoming their lapdog and doing what they say. But at least they gave him a "nazi funeral" overseen by his mossad handlers LMAO

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

I do, jew

>if you work for your enemies, you win
okay faggot