Have you seen The Office yet?

Have you seen The Office yet?

Attached: 1653427665221.webm (420x750, 2.99M)

why are there so many of these bald onions fatfucks? Which one causes the other? or are they drawn to eachother by satanic forces?

1freak2freak3freak4

They've always existed, but they stay at home except for when Marvel movies come out. Then that faggot Eric Butts came along and showed them they could gain popularity online by recording themselves pretending to cry and overreact over the new Soi Wars trailer and a few of them tried to do the same.

neutered

These people don't have jobs right? Because I can't imagine making something like this, putting it on the internet, then going into work.

Attached: 1626107712003.png (600x618, 228.61K)

disgusting subhuman

the manchild has a nicer setup than I do

Imagine being over 30, fat, bald and still acting like a literal child, this shit is repulsive, modern society destroyed masculinity

>average collabshitter

why do people allow their sons to end up like this

>this creature is married and has had sex
>i am unvaxxed, fit, healthy and have money and a job but women don't even look at me
wowowowow

dude should be a ufc fighter

Ever worked in tech? Any 100% computer facing job will be filled with dweebs, homie in the video probably got high fives for showing such passion for marvel

It's because you bitch like this

How does someone even bend their knees like that? looks painful

He does, on the original video he thank his boss for being able to leave work early for this.

I do but I only work with Asians and Indians for the most part. I guess I'll stop complaining.

I think they're either literally retarded or just shameless creators of ragebait. I refuse to believe that any functional adult could unironically be like this.

I react the same way when my wife's black bf comes over on saturday nights

>this guy is super happy about being able to buy stuff on the Fortnite shop
I wish I was as happy as he is about things. I don't know what gets me excited any more, it's definitely not media.

>Imagine being over 30
>he doesn't know

Attached: disn.png (215x118, 7.88K)

Ackshually seiza is good for you user. Do it for like 10 minutes a day while looking at your phone or some shit to build tolerance.

>over 30

hahahahaha

Imagine doing this ironically, for the memes and (You)s. You think he felt at all a bit of shame before hitting the upload button or was giggling like too much of a retard to care.

Attached: FCotFscWUAgQF4r.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

I just wanted a new EA NCAA College Football game.

Scout against real life opponents. I'm so gay.

PAY THE KIDS!!!

How come my iphone can play this webm natively? I clicked it by accident and it started playing