I have ze power to break men's minds. I could cut up mushrooms and put them in a stew too you know

I have ze power to break men's minds. I could cut up mushrooms and put them in a stew too you know.

Attached: 1627215889794.jpg (780x438, 70.9K)

yeah but which ones, not like you can just walk into the woods and pick random mushroom and hope people go insane

She a date rapist?

ayy

In that time period? You'd be hard pressed to find people that wouldn't actually know what mushrooms can do what since foraging was very much still a thing.

>I have ze power to break men's minds
>challenges them to a staring contest

Rubbing your period blood in a mans face absolutely paralyzes them. It breaks them.

Did they really have to include the shot of his two heirs and the boy is forgotten to history but the girl goes on to become a KWAYNE?

People in general would know which ones they could eat since that's the useful information to know when foraging. Knowing you can take a handful of a particular mushroom, throw it in a stew and have people go insane without dying is a very particular kind of knowledge even at the time.

She's not even from that area.

so what?

Worse yet, if its supposed to be psilocybin mushroom they're not even found in iceland.

Oh no chudbros....you're not telling me this was a feminist movie all along are you?

No. Literally, nobody is telling you that.

Yes they are

must've been the voices in my head then, my bad

She broke amleths mind and tricked him into protecting her

Hey you're not me!

stop impersonating me and get out of my head asap please

>ayy lmao
That’s one ugly genetic abomination

I'm sure she would be honored to have a genetic masterpiece like you.

what, are you angy wangy about muh feminist conspiracy? Because if so, you're fucking retarded. The implication is obviously that the daughter is going to marry a future king, That's KINDA hard for a boy to do at that point in history. Dumbass.