OH N-

>OH N-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120.85K)

IGGER

they wacked him...
they fuckin wacked him...

You know, I get the impression that "being made" ain't as fun as it's cracked up to be

all memes aside what was he thinking?
he not only killed a made guy for some personal vendetta, he also killed tons of people for literally nothing (personal insults or just convenience)
did he really think he would be taking in after acting like that?

>169224833
how did he shoot him with his gun hand on his shoulder

Can someone please post the faceapp edit where he has a massive grin as he's being shot?

Yeah, he was stupid like that.

the other two don't look very thrilled either

that was the point of the movie.
F for Ray L. I always did like "No Escape"

look how unfazed those two mobsters are as he is killed. these men are totally amoral about killing.

>OH YE-

Attached: 1627377776806.jpg (1271x720, 39.88K)

Keep in mind the guy joe pesci's character was based off was a literal psycho who once randomly shot a bystander on the street in broad daylight because he wanted to test his gun. They make money through crime, not smart decisions.

he didnt say that

I've been on this site for 3 hours now and this is the only thing that's made me laugh. I miss when I came to this site to laugh.

The real Tommy was very large and used to getting his way by physical force. Plus all the wise guys were whacking each other constantly and facing no repercussions. It was only certain people that were untouchable. Tommy got too big for his britches and thought he could do anything. He was also a legit autist and psychopath.

>"They even shot Tommy in the face..."
Actually, he was clearly shot in the back of the head.

Why is he shooting him with a watergun?

He was Jewish wasn't he?
C'mon man, his face and his faggot personality. You just know.
He got what he deserved.

kek thanks user

Yeah but it was all wise guys not made men.

what are you on about?

He thought because it was in Jimmy's club and they chopped him up plus the length of time that went by, that no one would know. Tommy got what he deserved.

>Thomas DeSimone's father owned a printing shop. Both his paternal grandfather, Rosario DeSimone, and uncle, Frank DeSimone, were bosses of the Los Angeles crime family. Rosario became the boss of the Los Angeles family after Vito Di Giorgio was killed in Chicago in 1922. Frank was a criminal attorney turned mobster; Uncle Frank, as he was known, replaced the deceased Jack Dragna in 1956, and became the second DeSimone family member to assume control of the Los Angeles family.

He was also the trust fund kid equivalent of a mobster, which only gets you so far before people get sick of your shit (he even tried to rape Henry Hill's wife once).

he was scratching the furniture

thanks I guess I'll finally read some into the historical background
it's always funny when insane characters were worse in reality and the movie/TV show tones it down
I think they did the same with Escobar in the show Narcos

Lmao