I started collecting Kinos today. How did I do so far?

I started collecting Kinos today. How did I do so far?

Attached: CA8C7D0C-3485-4C4B-A802-D22B86C80594.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

>DVD

Attached: 1632353095207.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Based slasher picks

this is great but what are you gonna watch when you dont wanna get all spooked

Did Friday part 3 come with 3D glasses?

Did you buy them at a garage sale?

Decent haul but why DVD?

>DVD

Based DVD buyer dabbing on frog posters.

cool 480p bro

You have very poor taste. Plus slasher classic is it's own category, specially the 80's, how old are you 12?

Attached: It's_not_meant_for_you.jpg (540x540, 61.4K)

thats fine for a beginner but try to get the first pirates movie, thats the good one

Based slasherbro

Enjoy your 480p resolution

Attached: 1647931615147.jpg (407x438, 15.55K)

Ok, I feel a little pity, maybe I was too harsh... I've never done this, but if you ask me, I'll give you the name of 5 different kinos.

Yes. DVD has nearly every movie in existence, a reasonable price and easily accessible DVD players. Meanwhile Blu-Ray is overpriced with has too small of a library and 4K is just DVD but with better visuals in exchange for double the cost.
Slashers we’re just the easiest to find because they were my last binge session
Yes.

Attached: 9E81F03C-C697-474C-A5F1-526A9B957CF7.jpg (3024x4032, 2.75M)

You did very well:
10 (best slasher of all time)
Didn't watch
8 (top 5 best visual effects of all time)
Didn't watch
8 for all 3
BR 2049- 8,5; BR 10
All of those that I've seen from from that pic are quite rewatchable

Make sure to get Predator and LotR trilogy on dvd and not bluray. Bluray fucked those movies up

>Coraline
nice taste

Dvd is the final redpill, kino stack is capeshit-free, I’m going with based.

>Coraline

Pedo alert

Massive physical media fag here. Bluray is definitely not a meme if you can afford it, but I can completely understand if your financial situation can’t account for that or if you value volume over picture quality. For the record 4K isn’t a meme either but the big upgrade is HDR moreso that resolution (which is nice but not life changing like the jump to HD). I have plenty of DVDs of stuff that hasn’t made it to bluray, so they still totally have value. Just want you to know a bluray player plays DVDs too in case you didn’t know.

To be fair if your player has good upscaler even a dvd can look quite good on 4k panel, but quite isnt really good enough for kino bluray is really bare minimum quality standards with 2k then 4k being best for enjoying kino

Take the Sleepaway Camp pill.

>coraline
faggot s010101y drinker

>2 Film Collection
Any true DVD collector avoids these at all costs, the look really ugly on your shelf. I do love Blade Runner though.