Anyone seen Lizzo's Watch Out for the Big Grrrls? I'm bored and looking for something new to binge

Anyone seen Lizzo's Watch Out for the Big Grrrls? I'm bored and looking for something new to binge.

Attached: p21675785_b_v13_aa[1].jpg (648x864, 137.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzqlQcNv_OU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck no. Why would I watch that? Why would you watch that? Because you're bored? Jesus, you could find something better than this.

If you want to see fat niggers in poorly fitting clothes just go ride public transportation

idk looks like it could be entertaining

Attached: doing-a-split-jayla[1].gif (220x220, 691.95K)

In america we have the fat niggers, but no public transportation

youtu.be/dzqlQcNv_OU

this is the most pozzed shit ive ever seen. We live in such a great timeline.

>token white girl

bird up

>girl

lol! I have!!! It's so great we live in a time of super-diversity in tv. It's like going out to eat and having a bunch of different options. It's win win :)

Calling themselves "fierce" is a megacope and they're too thick to realize it.

>Watch Out for the Big Grrrls
yeah I always make sure I'm not below them on stairwells

why does she always look so angry? someone should tell her she'd be prettier if she smiled

im surprised you guys are shitting on this show so hard. i haven't seen it yet but it has 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Coom material for weeks. Thanks.

She is the only one competing against that faggot pete david nig for the most forced bullshit Ive ever seen

How do fat women feel at the prospect that they'll never have great sex? Either the guy's dick will be too small to get in there or if it is, they can't really do many positions.

Because she’s a big fat black bitch who shakes her ass and doesn’t give a fuck cope you incel faggot

Because she's never had good sex. She's just too fat for a good dicking. And none of her boyfriends would go down on her because she smells too bad.

>"Although it feels familiar, Watch out for the Big Grrrls does what no other reality television show has done before: showing plus-size women learning to live their best lives — and there isn’t a diet involved."