Why couldn’t he beat Dooku?

Why couldn’t he beat Dooku?

Attached: 60633536-441B-410F-9155-3FC835F10E2F.jpg (828x620, 425.8K)

Had to rescue the dumb twin from getting crushed

Yoda is the most wise and knowledgeable Jedi. Doesn't mean he's Super Saiyen 9 and unbeatable in combat.

am i the only one who thought dooku was a good guy working against palpatine at first

like another big duel (vader/luke esb) one or both sides really wanted to kill the other, just convert them

Due to his height, Yoda never has the high ground.

Why the fuck did they have to animate him like a fucking spider monkey? Dooku looking so calm and reserved just made Yoda's movements look even more jank.

Because he wanted to usurp Palpatine with Obi-Wan by his side. He basically spilled the beans on him and Obi never wonders if it might be true until it's already too late in ROTS.

With Dooku's story about the Trade Federation being betrayed by Sidious 10 years prior and Dooku helping them, itmade it seem that way.

he's an old white man who came from privileges. Yoda is Latinx

Pretty sure he didn't want to be Palpatine's minion, he felt extremely betrayed by the jedi especially after Qui Gon died

Dooku should've been the antagonist from the start, but that was never in the cards considering the character was only finalized when they managed to convince Lee mid-way through 2's filming.

Lucas didn't really know what to do with him because of behind the scenes shit, but even in the interim period before RotS secondary canon writers were able to make him quite compelling as a sincere separatist gathering loyal students- like Grievous- in a manner unlike the "rule of two" who could help depose Sidious.

Sith always betray each other anyway
Dooku probably did want to overthrow him if he got the chance

I think Ventress was the villain at first, George clearly needed a fucking plan

I was like 8 and much younger when EP. 1 came out and I thought when Maul died in was like oh right of course so now the Darth in every movie has to die because they're all jobbers until the real Vader comes along and can last. So when Dooku didn't die I thought it was weird as fuck cause I thought it had been established until I realised it was just my head canon. My Dad used to get concerned about how much time I spent thinking about this shit.

Why would he save two Jedi if the price was letting a Sith lord escape? I thought a Jedi's life was sacrifice, surely preventing a war is more important.

The "There are heroes on both sides" quote sure wasn't about Grevious.

>convince
He's been in pulp all his life, there is no need to convince him playing an evil wizard.

Yoda has 50 WIS, but only 10 INT.

What was even the point of including that line? We don't explore the confederate side of the war in the movies like in Clone Wars and the COS leaders are all killed unceremoniously after 4 minutes of screen time.