What is their plan?

What is their plan?

Attached: 20220606_212348.jpg (1080x1765, 494.38K)

>Critically acclaimed
Yeah but did people actually watch it or...?

Ideally to stop creating so much fucking pandering slop and get back to just paying a fuckton of money for the rights to preexisting content. Probably won't happen though, they were too stupid to realize how their aggressive content creation was going to cause everyone and their mother to form their own streaming service.

is that the show that had a guy who murdered three kids in the 90s guest star?

I thought other rights holders making their own streaming services was WHY they were making so much of their own shit since the other stuff was getting yoinked regularly

> What is their plan?
To go bankrupt I think.

I dunno, I guess the only viable option they've got left is "get bought". Nobody with their own platform is going to relent on the restricted licensing of their content, and those that don't with anything worth having will be charging far in excess of what they can afford. Just another example of VC loss leading market revolution without sustainable future prospects.

WAS GOING BANKRUPT PART OF THEIR MASTER PLAN

Yeah, but Netflix's initial success with their own content is what probably made all these networks decide to take the chance on their own service. Netflix could've just helped fund productions in exchange for a small exclusivity window, kinda like how HBO has stuff in theaters then jumps right to their service.

to get caught

not enough trans midget blacklatrinix represhaunan?

>Yeah, but Netflix's initial success with their own content is what probably made all these networks decide to take the chance on their own service.
Absolutely fucking not, or they'd be investing more into original productions than they do acquiring companies for their back catalogs. One look at the sub-CW production quality of the flagship Disney+ shows should tell you that much.

do people really watched the show or we are pretending being mad?

Typically speaking you will lose out on money long term if you cancel a show without a proper conclusion. Not many new people will get invested into a story they know has no proper ending unless it's something truly unique(berserk). It's best to give a underperforming show an extra season or 2 for rewatch or to become a small IP to hold and sell later down the line.

>midnight gospel
The story was wrapped up anyways. Not everything needs a bunch of seasons.

>critically acclaimed
code for wokeshit in 2022

it ruins faith in the streaming service as well
why get invested in any netflix show if they have a track record of cancelling everything without proper resolution

What fans? Even my kids don’t watch Netflix. It’s literally either Disney, or unadulterated smut. There’s nothing in between on Netflix

>what is their plan?
CRASHING THIS PLANE...
WITH NO SURVIVORS.

>Even my kids don’t watch Netflix. It’s literally either Disney, or unadulterated smut.
I have bad new for you bro.

Attached: liberal fascism disney pres pushes faggotry.jpg (1422x1915, 117.46K)

I didn’t mean exactly Disney, Just little kid stuff, or pure smut

the midnight gospel????????????

He meant Netflix is just kiddy shit or smut. He worded it pretty poorly