Ill go ahead and say it

ill go ahead and say it
knowing the main character cant die completely rips any tension out of it

Attached: MV5BOTAxOTlmOTAtMjA0Yy00YjVjLWE3OTQtYjAzMWMxOTAwZTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_.jpg (1688x2500, 3.05M)

I'm tired of people saying there was no tension, just look at this clip

Attached: 1654075354953.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>when true detective season 1 catches up to the present 2012 timeline so you have no idea if hart and cohle are going to make it out of it alive

Attached: 96b4c48139e60943ed141ca26f3445a8--new-music-sauce.jpg (499x499, 26.56K)

Lmao vader is jason vorhees now.

fucking retarded LMAO

What a snivelling coward?

>Lmao vader is jason vorhees now.
It's because of how Vader's treatment at the end of Rogue One where they gave the character a horror presentation. Now Vader is going to be a slasher villain every time he shows up in anything.

Yeah, he let that other Jedi die in episode 1. Another character assassination. Luke, Han (twice), and Boba Fett weren't enough. They will ruin every single OT and prequels character.

God these people are so incompetent. I used to love SW but they completely killed it.

thats what disney does

Anybody denying that Hollywood is filled with writers with a pathological need to trash the very concept of a hero isn't paying attention.

*Insert laugh track*
Bum bum bum bum bum, BUMMMMM

It's missing a slide whistle sound effect.

I'll go ahead and say it.
You're an idiot if you watched this.

i pirated it

I don't think it's deliberate, it's just the cultural mood. Spend 5 minutes on film twitter and you'll see there's this immense rejection of traditional storytelling and a circlejerk of anything post-modern. Clowns like Rian Johnson and Deborah Chow think making characters cowardly for no believable reason is interesting and deep.

expectation status: S U B V E R T E D

Seemed like it was drawing inspiration from the duel on Bespin. Vader has some similar moments there.

why can't he die??? you don't know what will happen.

>Seemed like it was drawing inspiration from the duel on Bespin.
It's an escalation from Bespin, to Rogue One, to this and it's getting out of hand.

we are NOT doing this

I love Obi Wan

I guess it extended to the belief that women have never been depicted as competent on screen before the mid 2010s and so now every female character of all ages has the same physically self-sufficient and emotionally invincible personality.

>expecting ANYTHING from disney/marvel to have tension, when the good guy is ALWAYS going to win and the mean racist white dude is ALWAYS going to lose
nu wars is doomed, cry more faggot

Attached: 1614229319023.png (620x420, 376.92K)

then shut the fuck up

Yes we've got so many classic Obi-Wan moments in this show like uhhh

Attached: 5de2bf53ea9dceec9810cc1d42b3a430.png (834x470, 325.35K)

fuck off with your bad faith arguments

wow muh PTSD such deep such arc. I wonder how his character will develop
>Qui-Gon Jinn: Get that thong out yo bussy, playa
>Obi-Wan: I get it now, I am now Obi-Wan again
Brilliant

sadly this is exactly what will happen