I want Marvel movies to FUCKING DIE

I want Marvel movies to FUCKING DIE

Attached: 20220607_025707.jpg (1080x1350, 298.68K)

>Another Shang-Chi movie AND a series
Why? That movie bombed hard and even got banned in China

who has time to watch all this crap

These titles sound faggy as fuck

pretty bad line up

Attached: phase_4getable.png (762x940, 1.17M)

>capeshit fatigue
It seems the greatest vaccine is among coonsummer.

I see billions on lost revenue here

Fuck capeshit and fuck you if you feed into it in any capacity

im not a marvel head but xmen 97 caught my eye...is that supposed to be a reboot of the classic cartoon or are they doing it in live action form?

Its a continuation. same voice cast pretty much

Guardians and Deadpool (if it says R) will help

I can’t believe there’s enough bug people out there to condo on this crap

Infantilization of society: complete

You've marked the good ones or the bad ones?
God, I really hope so

X means I aint watching that shit

So its not MCU canon?

industry insider here. armor wars and Ironheart are being consolidated. wakanda and okoye are being consolidated. Shang chi show is just called the ten rings. Captain America 4's working title is Captain America and the Thunderbolts, no nova pitch has been greenlit so far. Everything else looks right.

>Okoye
tha fuck?
guessing a Native American superhero? why is Marvel still bringing in these absolute F-Listers when the FOX Marvel universe is up on the shelf collecting dust?
echo, agatha, two Shang Chink projects?
who the fuck asked for that!
I'm a Marvelchad, but fuck, I do not like this diversity universe they're trying to build.

Gotchu senpai.

Attached: 1642541869169.jpg (780x760, 100.86K)

You are way more permissive than most lol

Only ones that I'm mildly interested in are X-Men and Daredevil, but I just know Marvel will cuckify both shows somehow

Very simple. We go to war. Then we find out who the real superheroes of the world are.

Hint: It's not Israel, India, America or China.

oh and Sony are still dragging their feet trying to quickly force a sinister six into existence so Spider-Man 4 doesn't even have a writer yet

Surprisingly based, that was the best X-Men continuity ever

Untitled Halloween Special = Werewolf by Night

wait so its gonna be the same animation style and everything? oh wow, surprised this isnt more well known, seems pretty based and nostalgic

You just know theyre going to ruin it to the ground if its considered "the best"

And they're continuing Daredevil with the same cast but its Disney so I would expect both of them to suck and stain the legacy of their otherwise fondly remembered shows

>Halloween special
>Christmas special

The concept of this shit is awful. Disney are monsters.

>What if...?
>season 2
lmao never even heard of this shit

Tough shit, DCfag.

In case you are really an insider and not just a larper, would you mind telling me how anyone thinks that Okoye would work? Do the high executives really believe that the general public have interest in watching a series about a bald black woman fighting with spears over the world?

Jubilee is recast

I wish we lived in the timeline where we got an adaption of Shang-Chi in the 80s starring Brandon Lee.
they really fucked up with Shang-Chi.
>caring about fucking Deadpool over Fantastic Four

everything is meticulously market researched beforehand so they have to have some info that some demographic said "yes I would watch that" before going through with it.
theyre just trying to get as much content for disney+ as possible and no matter what the show is, if it has the marvel name on it, people will watch it. its bad for them to even have a season without a new show that people are watching weekly, would mean a lower subscriber number for that quarter which would not impress shareholders so they have to keep the content ball rolling as much as possible.