Movies where you disagree with Any Forums's consensus

Movies where you disagree with Any Forums's consensus.

Attached: The Batman poster.jpg (2160x3840, 2.39M)

There is no consensus. This movie's like a 5/10.

So you hated it?

No, really enjoyed it. despite some flaws. The Any Forums consensus is that it was boring crap. Also that it was pozzed (IMO it wasn't really, aside from the one terrible and out-of-place line).

I don't know what tvs consensus was.
That movie is brilliant. Pattison scarred his own vocal cords to do it.
As a long time comics fan it's the purest form of batman ever put to screen.
And fuck anyone who has a problem with me liking comics. They gave me an escape from abuse as a child.
No matter how chaotic my life was, no matter how alone or powerless I was, I could escape into them.

>(IMO it wasn't really, aside from the one terrible and out-of-place line).
C'mon. The whole theme of the movie is some woke nonsense. Do you think the Riddler posted on not-Any Forums by mere coincidence?

>As a long time comics fan it's the purest form of batman ever put to screen.
Is there a comic where Batman is dumb, weak, and sorry for being a vigilante?

Any Forums is actually pretty divided about this movie far as I could tell

Yeah.

There is no Any Forums consensus on this movie yet. It seems pretty divided. Some hate some say it’s great.

Year 0, 1, 2, knightfall, venom,kingdom come

Death in the family, death of the family, 3 jokers conclusion, brother eye, batman who laughs..

In all of those he's actually a somewhat capable fighter and built like a grown man. Pattinson couldn't throw one realistic punch to save his life and has the body of a 16 year old boy.

I genuinely loved this movie.

No he's not.
He gets his back broken In knightfall, he's crippled in kingdom come and needs an exoskeleton to move and spends half of year 0, 1 and 2 getting his ass beaten

Why are you just talking out your ass?

It's a 6/10 but it's better than anything else DC has put out since The Dark Knight Rises.

>keywords *somewhat* and *built like a man*
>Still better than what we got of Batboy.

In those comics Batman is relatively smart and capable fighter. For example in Year One he is aware enough to go straight after the corrupt officials and mobsters that turned Gotham into a corrupt shit-hole. In the movie Batman is surprised to learn about the corruption.

No he's a cripple in kingdom come and a Lanklet in 1-2 year.

That's where they got the idea for Pattison body type.

Why are you being such a faggot and just making things up you don't know about?
I find this raging amusing. (I know you think you are trolling)
I don't think you saw the movie. He only trust Gordon in the movie. Gordon thinks he's crazy at first...

This is weird rage trolling guys

this, the goal was to establish a new Batman better than the Snyderverse Batman and they did that.

they have two more movies in Pattinson's trilogy to make even more kino.

>I don't think you saw the movie. He only trust Gordon in the movie. Gordon thinks he's crazy at first...
But he was still a fucking retard that was surprised about the corruption. He's surprised about the corrupt officials going to the club, or working for the club, and that they are all in the drug trade. He is a goddamn fucking retard.

>this, the goal was to establish a new Batman better than the Snyderverse Batman and they did that.
But it didn't?

Attached: 1625868619073.jpg (2048x2048, 315.7K)

No...
It's in the first 15 in his monologue. He talks about how the city is corrupt and tearing itself apart.
He's surprised how old the corruption is and involves his family

You guys... didn't see the movie did you

>No he's a cripple in kingdom come and a Lanklet in 1-2 year.
He's 60 years old in Kingdom Come.
He's also strong enough to break down a fucking tree trunk with a single kick in Year One.

Why lie in order to defend your shitty movie? You could just say that the movie was inspired by Geoff Johns' Earth One shitty book.

>Paint-by-numbers modern cinema production with a predictable trope heavy plot + the weakest least capable Batman with zero physical presence.

>It's in the first 15 in his monologue. He talks about how the city is corrupt and tearing itself apart.
And then is surprised about all the corruption. It's almost as if this was a shitty movie written by a retard.

Attached: 1653714919178.jpg (1624x819, 141.42K)

Year 1 Batman's biceps are bigger than Pattinson's fucking thighs...what are you smoking?

user did you need batman to knock down a tree trunk lol

And in kingdom come he admits he fucked up
Same with dark knight returns
Same with year 0-1-2
You are really upset for me calling you out.
Lol

I thought you said he didn't know about the corruption lol

Goal posts move.
You are done.
Next

>It's in the first 15 in his monologue. He talks about how the city is corrupt and tearing itself apart.
The prologue also talks about Batman being scary and "the shadows", but throughout the rest of the movie nobody is scared of Batman and he isn't stealthy at all stomping around his gay ass lesbian boots and invincible armor.
It almost feels as if the prologue was made for an entirely different movie.

You didn't actually see the movie.
Why are you arguing about it?

>And in kingdom come he admits he fucked up
>Same with dark knight returns
>Same with year 0-1-2
Fucking up or being upstaged is different from being a goddamn retard that fails at everything and needs to have everything spelled out by other characters.

I saw the movie. I regret watching it.
Batman isn't stealthy at all throughout the movie. He purposely always use the front door, he walks around trying to draw attention by stomping his lesbian boots (i bet the director thought that was smart instead of stupid), and he tanks all the bullets head on with his invincible armor (despite this being sold as a gritty reboot).
He's also isn't scary at all. Every thugs, every cop, every henchmen. Nobody in the movie fears Batman aside from the prologue. The first thing anyone does after meeting Batman is mock him.