Is incest hot?

Is incest hot?

Attached: Daenerys.jpg (1280x720, 139.03K)

Yes. Creampies or impregnation + incest is even hotter.

of course
based inbreeder

yes, mother and son incest being the hottest and purest form of love

Kek, no. It's the same thing as the brap meme. Trying to trick people into experiencing something revolting.

Mother and daughter is better.

Brother sister is the best

Fantasy? Yes
Reality? No

you have to be pretty fucking hideous to have no other way of getting laid

Father and Son is clearly the superior

Daughter and father is S tier. Mother and son is A, aunt and nephew is A, bro and sis is B. Anything else is mid.

>bro and sis is B.
cap

Last summer I fucked the woman who babysat me when I was like 7-9 and she was 14-16. She's about 45 now.
It felt like fucking an aunt, it was hot.

Attached: 1619727015327.gif (299x332, 2.6M)

Damn nigga, you old.

Good on you user I hope it was hot.

Yes, but only father/daughter. Or twins.

>is S tier.
why

she 100% groomed you

When I was 15 I fucked my 29 y/o neighbor at a condo my mom had that we visited that summer because she wasn't renting it out. I went back last year at 27 and she was full MILF mode and we fucked again and it was way better she had so much more to grab on to.

>almost 40
>still posting on Any Forums
>posting on post-2016 Any Forums
How did your life go so wrong?

Nice.
Sorry, boyo. I'm a cancerous election newfag but just weird enough to like it here. I do alright in my personal life.

Attached: 13242547.png (415x567, 284.89K)

I got molested by a 14 year old when I was 8. She'd play house with me and would always make me the dad, and she'd be the mom, then that would lead into her licking and sucking on my peepee, then eventually her putting my penis in her butt and pussy. I saw her again when I was like 25 and railed the absolute fuck out of her. I don't know why but the moment I saw her I was diamonds, it was just this innate thing. Kinda felt like an older cousin.

Attached: 1647544569540.gif (854x480, 3.18M)

Nice. Unfortunately she didn't do anything like that to me when I was a kid.

how were her feet?

GIWTWM

>Unfortunately
Molestation is not something you wish on yourself, absolute retard. Also that story was fictional.

You tell me. I bought her these heels.
That's how we banged, I was fucking her feet and she got so turned on she dragged me to the bathroom and bent over the sink.

Whoops. Forgot pic.

Attached: 1879553653.jpg (1095x811, 208.42K)

My dad screwed around a lot so probably at least half the kids in the neighborhood are my half-siblings. Even that random Mexican-looking bimbo that that I wanted to hate fuck in highschool turned out to be my half-sister. Can't even escape by dating a different skin color.

Sauce on Melisandre?

If you know the name you can find the nude on aznude

Her preggo nudes are pretty nice too.

Attached: 1543982391.jpg (2448x3264, 1.94M)