Just watched this piece of shit

More of the normie analysis and hand wringing over internet culture that they don't and can't understand. Their attempts to make me feel bad for Pepe's creator fail miserably, and their analysis of memes is at best surface level, and at worst flat out wrong. Their attempts to give credibility to what they say by bringing Eggman and some random bitch on to talk about Any Forums culture falls flat when you consider that both are clout chasing retards. And that ending of Pepe being "turned into" a force against tyranny in Hong Kong when it was always a force against tyranny, they just never realized it since they were the tyrants.

All in all, slightly more accurate than the average documentary. I hate normans so much it's unreal.

Attached: feels good man.jpg (1000x1500, 259.95K)

The documentary should've ended 50 mins in. When they explained where Pepe came from and what it left on the internet. I could give a shit about the actual creator and how he lives with his rainbow haired wife

they should make a sneed movie next Lol

Why would you even bother to watch this? There's no point. It's just more propaganda.

The thing normies don’t understand its that most things are done as either a joke or to fuck around and have fun. “Serious” internet activism didn’t come around till normies were given more mainstream access to the internet.

Sure this place had raids, pranks and the protests against Scientology but those were all shitposts for fun.

Normies ruin everything.

It annoys me how they create this narrative of pepe being coopted by evil racists and "we're taking him back", fuck off normalfag he was never yours. The based edits will continue

Attached: 58h7vy.png (735x999, 502.65K)

Remember when Hillary Clinton ranted about Pepe? That was weird.

a type of morbid curiosity

I wish they would make documentaries on every single meme, just to see how they can tie it to white supremacy and racism. normies are fucking subhuman

i love when (((academics))) try to overanalyze internet culture. you get this piece of bullshit. you get movie execs thinking the morbius memes weren't ironic. it's laughable.

i watched it for free and forget everything about it already

Didn't he ask the ADL to take it off their website and they wouldn't do it? The idea of keeping it as a hate symbol according to them seemed to mean much more.

So you COULD care?

yeah, they did that after suing Alex Jones. he was sad that they wouldn't do it.

I agree mate. It's simple, they will never understand. They dominate the world, their fucking myopic attitudes will always prevail. It's okay. Let them think what they want. They deserve to be hated.

postin maybe the only objevtice infopic since it was made late 2014 before the current stage of this culture war

Attached: i1431039010741.jpg (3500x2894, 1.57M)

So, why did Any Forums stop posting pepes and instead the stupid groyper shit? Like hardly anyone actually uses Pepe, it’s all off-brand almost-edits.

these are obviously the ones who couldn't cut it in actual fields like physics or engineering. midwits strike again

>Any Forums
cringe

I sure hope so