Sister keeps insisting I watch some Netflix series called Dark. What's Any Forums take on this series?

Sister keeps insisting I watch some Netflix series called Dark. What's Any Forums take on this series?

Attached: 1654564520078.jpg (736x951, 84.39K)

It's about a girl who tries to seduce her brother.

Some German Netflix shit.

It's German so it sucks.

Watch in the dark its better

Attached: hdtv.jpg (1200x675, 84.35K)

Should have said your aunt

One of the best things to come out in recent times. Not even memeing, it's genuinely incredible. Solid all the way through, and is well thought out and actually planned. Never stagnates, never feels too short - really is "just right". No retarded "quipping", either. It's just a straight-faced drama, that lives up to its name (it's quite dark), and has a premise that it never strays too far away from.

I'm genuinely surprised it came out of Netflix. It doesn't even have any fucking pozzed bullshit in it. There's a single in-the-closet character, and it's played pretty realistically (the effects it has on his family, etc), rather than romanticizing it.

Attached: Dark.jpg (448x252, 21.86K)

It’s one of the best shows of the last decade unironically
you should be embarrassed that your sister has superior taste in media compared to you, dumb kstew poster

>tfw kristen stewart gf

Attached: 1427610668922.gif (500x326, 490.77K)

Kristen is a lesbian

So am I

She is probably out of your league

I don't care, I just want to hold her tight and snif her hair and for her to tell me it'll be alright

I never finished it because the show only has one trick and kept using it over and over character tries to stop something, ends up inadvertently causing it because time loop

That's actually quite intentional. I really don't want to spoil it, but man, you're missing out. It's a show that's tugged at my heartstrings in ways I never knew a show could.

Ulrich suffered too much ;_;

So is spaghetti after you boil it

I can't feel empathy for Germans so maybe that's why I didn't like it.

Attached: 1518279273936.jpg (462x534, 26.5K)

I can fix her

Attached: 65dc83aa8ba074700761bfdd2d183b910130d171fbadf1c5a960c49531ccd4a9.jpg (768x1024, 41.63K)

god i hate that this fuck got to bang on prime Kirsten

Attached: file.png (818x459, 376.93K)

there is nothing wrong with her she is perfect

>The hottest girls don't pass on their genes.

Attached: 6342220.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

Oh, I watched that one. It starts off pretty interesting but its head is so far up its own ass that it goes to shit. The writers think that convoluted=smart=good and by the end there's like 5 versions of several characters running around, and their love of mysterious dialogue is now more pretentious than cool. I dropped on S3 EP5. I might finish it one day but I lost interest.

Since your sister wants you to watch it, give it a go. Like I said, S1 is interesting.

So am I. And they're the bigots if they don't want my male lesbian dick.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 712.14K)

If it's on Netflix, Amazon or Disney+ or any streaming service... it probably sucks and you shouldn't watch it.

Attached: 1653693249497.png (811x801, 657.26K)

At least it was a white guy right

If she was just a little less scummy, she'd be perfect.

I saw her vagoona

The reason for that was Pattinson. That guy is responsible for this disaster

Least likeable cast in existence

Agree with this

I am still fucking annoyed Jennifer Anniston did not have kids.

This is the correct take. Give it a watch OP