Was Daisy a victim of bad writing?

Attached: 1636047357485.png (1200x1351, 1.48M)

It's bigger than bad writing but more or less yeah

No she was a victim of only getting turned about by a couple dozen producers instead of a couple hundred

I'd like to make her a victim, if you know what I am saying. If you don't, I'm saying that I'd rape her.

Daisy made enough cash to last a normal person a lifetime.
Just because she blew it all on blow and booze, doesnt mean she needs sympathy or more acting roles.

The bad acting didn't help

Yes, but she can't really close her mouth either.

I can save her

I found most british to handle the celeb status well except fro the new gens like the stars of GoT

Why bother her twat is blown out from being a race traitor

Even if she was she is top tier qt and still would.

Bad woman grooming by bad women.

Attached: xenomorph.jpg (1080x1349, 176.1K)

yes

Attached: 1654448123030.jpg (1920x808, 243.08K)

post butt

Daisy is going to have do anime dubs for the rest of her life.

She's a victim of not being my wife

Attached: Daisy beach.jpg (1920x1080, 418.9K)

for whores like her, having to live the life of a normal person is a fate worse than death

As much as I love to rag on the sequels, I never really understood the people shitting on her acting. During her opening scenes in Force Awakens and occasionally throughout the rest of the movie, I see glimpses of a good performance... and then they're gone, mostly thanks to the writing as far as I can tell. I've actually come to love the first few scenes on Yaku as much as I hate the rest of the trilogy...

fpbp

>wanting a barren womb

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 23.11K)

Yeah she's not a "good actor" the kind that can turn shit into gold with no direction. But she wasn't noticeably worse than any of the other younger actors in the sequels other than Adam Driver.

She does good with what she was given.

same things that always happens with star wars spergos, they latch onto the actors. its not her fault the character sucked, its the writers