>You're gaslighting me!

Attached: Marriage Story.jpg (1280x720, 72.92K)

I love when women say this despite the fact they they literally forgot about circumstances around whatever bullshit fight they started and default to this instead of acknowledging that you arent as important to them as they pretend you are, its all about her. Fucking cunt.

Making up words again now, are we?

>meds, now

My gf of ten years started saying this (outside influences at work put it in her head at work I expect), and we broke up within 2 months lol

There was other problems obviously, but that "shift" in speech was the catalyst.

mind mold

you did the right thing

A lot of women started saying this.

This word means literally nothing

Good. Now get a cute submissive transgirl gf. They're fucking great and don't give you any lip or toxic mindgames.

I'm trying bro

You are an evil pleasure obsessed degenerate, and by God's will, my enemy.

I literally always announce that I am gaslighting someone whether I am or not

what a shame but well done

It's weird how this became such a feminist/modern lingo line when the origins of it are fucking UFOs

Attached: 1615705780279.webm (854x480, 377.32K)

You people are busy tonight, every thread has a fetid hole spraying septic slime all over this board

>what a shame
yea
=/

>transgirl gf
You’re telling him to fuck a man.
Do your parents know you are a homosexual, user?

>christcucks
>talking about evil
lel

Attached: burblefag.png (1109x673, 68.81K)

stop trying to gaslight that guy

>not wanting to fuck this
Congratulations, you are gay!

Attached: Sue 1627771145057.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

only legit instance of gaslighting

Attached: lntrn6.jpg (1280x720, 51.37K)

>hating on the last bastion of organized morality in the world
I don't hear any other institutions telling the masses to not be society rotting degenerate. I'm sorry your parents made you go to church instead of watching cartoons when you were young, user, time to let that pain go now though. Come towards contentment.

I don’t even have to click the picture to see the line backer shoulders and man legs

He looks like a football player

Attached: 1637280552038.png (768x719, 289.05K)

chromosomes

>not wanting to fuck a man makes me gay

i love how delude are americans with things, that they can persuade themselves into thinking they are not degenerates

Christcuckery is a cargo-cult spin off of a semitic religion that brought nothing but evil and regression to Europe. It destroyed its once beautiful native cultures and religions and ruined the West with globohomo kike worship that wants everyone to be turned into cattle (golems).

There's a reason why everyone hates christcucks. When your cancer rose to power, we literally called it the "dark ages". Kill yourself you faggot kiddy diddler.

Every girl now has a story where she was "love bombed" or "gas lit", partners are now narcissists or sociopaths, they've all got depression or BPD.

In reality those things happened in a minor context but get blown up to being a big deal.

The overuse of clinical sounding words has really diminished their meaning/importance.

The word gaslighting is used more often by people when they're gaslighting you than by actual victims of gaslighting

Even a schizo gf is better than no gf.
inb4 retards telling me that "no you don't want that"

I think the real message of this movie is that none of this would be happening if Scarlett didn’t have hair like an elderly lesbian

>It destroyed its once beautiful native cultures and religions and ruined the West with globohomo kike worship that wants everyone to be turned into cattle (golems).

there was not beautiful native cultures, just retard beasts and the black age in yurope was made by a pope with the same degenerate thoughts of the LGBBQ teams.

>we literally called it the "dark ages"
Read till here, then realized you are historically illiterate, and therefore worth reading no further.

Npc’s can’t help but spew whatever unique word is trendy

cringe

Now this is gaslighting. You're trying to convince people that that is not a biological male with a penis in a sissy get up by calling them gay for not wanting to have sex with it.

kill yourself, I say that with a 100%

Was he not gaslighting her?

White women are awful.

this, when someone says “you’re gaslighting me right now”, they are literally gaslighting you in that very moment