Why don’t they make comfy comedies anymore?

Why don’t they make comfy comedies anymore?

Attached: 1628275371703.jpg (960x500, 125.09K)

it couldn't be made today

they wouldn't be able to help themselves

Attached: 30 rock.jpg (1000x1302, 150.64K)

Massive racial demographic shift over the past 20 years. Monk is far too sophisticated for the average 92 IQ Mexican-American.

too white for 2022. before you ask: i consider gus as white

Blacks have been part of American culture since its founding. Spics have not. They're a foreign entity and it shows in their media preferences.

Hollywood’s new mandate is to pander to SJW’s. Equality and Inclusion are their gods, and are considered sacred. Unfortunately for them, making light of human differences is at the very heart of good comedy. That is why humor is largely dead today.

tony shaloub is asian-american

I KNOW
YOU KNOW

>Alec Baldwin makes a 9/11 joke
>Liz Lemons lefty neuroses is the butt of the joke
>Toofer and Tracey fighting over the concept of Blackness
>Jenna turning down sex with Harvey Weinstein TWICE
yeah Tina Fey needs to be put in charge of Hollywood to fix the faggotry

The people that approve the scripts are increasingly moralizing wine aunts that don't know the first thing about a good show, so they throw any good scripts into the garbage to promote whatever new agenda the color revolution is pushing.

how would you know they dont? nobody even watches new comedies

>Your left-wing, coastal, urbanite--
>JUST SAY JEWS, JACK

The comfiest comedy in a long time just finished its first season, but none of you will watch it because the cast is Black. Be honest.

Attached: MV5BODVjMjVkNWQtYTBiNC00MjQzLThlMDQtNDE4MTkxYWQyN2I3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUxOTU0OTg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 141.42K)

THAT I’M NOT TELLING THE TRUTH

>none of you will watch it because the cast is Black. Be honest.
Well, obviously.
And that's a good thing.

Cause most don’t even just do comedy with a silly concept like psych or monk and just make it about woke shit

Name 5 within the last 5 years that are even decent

That's a Lebanese man, a Mexican man and a Black man. No one in OP's picture is Caucasian.

plenty still do silly concepts, you just wont watch any that have anything you randomly decide is woke, like a brown person existing
go watch tv you lazy fucking bastard, this is not a pop quiz

>like a brown person existing
Precisely.

pandering to SJWs/being woke = the mere presence of a non-white person on television. Just say that. We know that's what you really man.

And what's wrong with that opinion?
Who wants to see that?

>go watch tv you lazy fucking bastard, this is not a pop quiz
No, really. Name some comedies you think are decent. While you're at it, explain why you think they're decent.

Go on. You clearly know a lot, user. You're very smart, after all. Aren't you?

how wrong you are

Attached: 7234600_2_3.jpg (1090x625, 168.26K)

>come up with a list so i can shit on it

I want to see that.

Attached: bbd396ecf55b0c4b58ce6d4659284725b1384c2cae897d9e9818fc4458a6aaff.gif (500x353, 1016.85K)

Plenty of normal people. I'm so exhausted with this idpol faggotry, you white Any Forums niggers as just as bad as any libcuck.

>doesn't actually have one example they can provide

Ah son you can’t. Got it.

>Thor: Ragnarok
>Game Night
>Once upon a Time in Hollywood
>King of Staten Island
>Hitman's Bodyguard