Uh hey guys, it's Critical...

>Uh hey guys, it's Critical, back at it with yet another stolen youtube video that I put zero effort in and yet get all the views
>Here's my dispassionate and bored commentary along with my painfully unfunny, tired jokes
>Wow this is just like poo poo pee pee tiddy milk
>Please like and subscribe
>Also check out my other videos where I whine about how preachy other youtubers are, despite being the most preachy and obnoxious person on this platform

Attached: Screenshot at Jun 06 20-37-04.png (2526x1438, 2.24M)

Many such cases

Attached: 1624784190151.jpg (1280x720, 167.35K)

It's your fault for fucking watching him you s hit fuck, I've never seen any of his videos in my life, I don't even know who he is. You think you're on the cool guy team but you don't even understand the dynamics

>what's up pee pee fartknock poo poo suckers it's me critikal comin at you like cum in my buttcheeks with another moist review moist like vagina in the summer sun like buns like buttholes so here's some youtube drama anyway like and subscribe or don't you can just fart pee poopy too if you want dick dildo penis face seeya
>also i'm 27 years old but dress and act like i'm in high school seeya

maximillianmus did nothing wrong

He's reaching Hasan levels of shit content.
Might as well mute the video with how utterly boring his comments are.
It really is luck of the draw this Youtuber game, huh? There is no reason for him to be big.

I miss the pre-face reveal era of Cr1tikal.

I stopped watching him when he started shilling for BLM during Floyd Summer

Why do zoomers love these useless gossip youtubers so much?

I would pay big money to watch Critical fight Nikocado
Can be on the same ticket as Ralph and Warski, Boogie and Hyde

and it makes him rich, goddamn dudes he is very rich

He stopped doing react videos actually, because he's a cuck and has no spine.

Other YouTubers keep doing them because they're not cowards.

In a post advertisement world, being forced to see his thumbnails is akin to being forcibly advertised a product that doesn't work.

Premature death or suicide would alleviate knowing he exists.

do hot little girls like this dudes stuff?
id like an gen alpha lgf for the summer and i'll watch them all if it works

Attached: 283719083_316129310714322_8453554873630319460_n.webm (520x924, 1.91M)

Miss the Cr1tikal that just fucked around in Bad Company 2.

He was humble and tolerable. He used to get extremely embarrassed when he'd read fan emails and was very appreciative of people who watched him.

Pride came, then the fall.

Lmao Any Forums used to love this faggot

>Boogie and Hyde
Is this a thing? Maybe Boogie will finally stop chugging Mtn Dew and chug water to train.

He makes 3 ten minute videos a day and probably pulls 20-30k each. That's absolutely insane.

>despite being the most preachy and obnoxious person on this platform
There's a whole crew of far left political streamers who are 100x worse for this than any other individual on the site

>Boogie and Hyde
Cringe
>Boogie and Hassle
Based

no youtuber stands the test of time

bump

Attached: SnapInsta_283359587_549726516775842_1187035120947608395_n.webm (520x924, 1.99M)

Daytime TV for housewives became content for everyone thanks to microplastics and birth control runoff in the water.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 127.94K)

Normie's Vinesauce.

I stopped watching when he started shilling anti-pedo nonsense

What exactly does he do? I don't get it. Doesn't he just talk about current thing? Why would people send in fan mail for that?