Untitled

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/1533968263150829568

Attached: 1626430831396.png (897x1005, 599.05K)

Attached: maxresdefault (50).jpg (1280x720, 61.21K)

Just goes to show how much Rian fucked it by being too 'clever' with shit like mirroring this, rhyming that, parallelizing this etc which no one that watches star wars either can or wants to pick up. Same way George fucked the prequels by homaging this and that classic film with every shot and forgetting to make a fun movie

George: visual autism
Rian: Writing theory autism
it rhymes

>Rian Johnson
HHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHA
>The Last Jedi
HHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAH

all it takes is one autist finding those 10,000 deleted rian johnson tweets to get him cancelled permanently

>replies off to stay in my hugbox where everyone praises me :)

Attached: Rian.jpg (900x1200, 92.32K)

Fpbp

Chudbros…we lost…

Attached: AAF6F46B-75F6-4CDC-8323-9939ACEAF411.jpg (1170x2035, 881.78K)

This. Fucking dead movie that we've discussed ad nauseam. Move on op

i mean rian et al. hired a yale post-doc to fabricate twitter data saying that russian bots were behind the anti-tlj campaign so whats to stop him hiring some douchebag named brian young?

/thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-181833_Chrome.jpg (922x928, 226.49K)

>These movies all rhyme. A mentor pulls a whiz kid mechanic pilot strong in the Force from a desert planet, teach them about the Force and die by a red lightsaber. So why did Han, the skeptic, have to step in to be the mentor instead of Luke?
This post really annoyed me, because we already know why, JJ Abrams Mystery Box. There is no thematic value in Luke not being around in Ep7, it was just an empty mystery box that meant nothing.

whats brian young's take on the mom joke?

>I sat in theaters watching it with audiences time and again and I heard nary a laugh or snicker, but many shocked tears and a palpable heartbreak. Audiences were as into it as I was.
Where the fuck do you go to find theaters like this? Is this a big city thing?
Also, notice how the guy turns off his comments just like Rian does lel

>uses the word nary
Nigga think he’s writing poetry

Dubs of truth

It's time for Rian to move on, the rest of us have.
It's over. Also spell your name right dumbass, 'rian' looks stupid.

It doesn't work because Carrie Fisher died and she does nothing for the rest of the movie.

I've never met anyone who likes TLJ outside of Twitter progressives. They don't seem to care about TFA and actively hate TROS, they just have a really weird attachment to TLJ

man baby totally not seething

>Rian still seething years later
He'll go to his death bed knowing his most famous movie is the worst ever made.

Fpbp. Shit thread OP

>Rian Johnson
I'm not reading anything from that hack. Get this shit out my face.

Attached: 1620492034359.jpg (1024x892, 65.32K)

Kek

He's still trying to defend this absolute turd.

Attached: 1516548583694.jpg (414x768, 216.35K)

>Leia uses the force in every Star Wars movie
How does someone become this retarded?

>literally years later and i am totally not looking up my name and movies on twitter u guise, honest
>btw here's a guy who can't take my dick out of his mouth and i agree with him 100% so go read his article :^)

user think of the poor troons flooding this board, they care

>I've never met anyone who likes TLJ outside of Twitter progressives. They don't seem to care about TFA and actively hate TROS, they just have a really weird attachment to TLJ
because they actually believed the backlash was russian bots, thats just how dumb tlj-enjoyers are

Its only been 3 years though.

Any Forums still fucking cares since there's atleast a dozen "RIAN RUINED STAR WARS AND HES A NIGGER" threads every day along with twitterfag screencap threads

Fpbp.
I never saw TLJ and I never will, enough with its onionsboy director.

Attached: 1530119005663.png (936x1031, 711.06K)

I like how they killed all the old actors but the one that literally dies. These movies are the biggest pile of shit ever created.

>I like how they killed all the old actors but the one that literally dies
they were trying to make the force female unfortunately the female was a 70 year old drug addict who went on a 70 year old coke bender because she got some money