Movies with this feel?

Attached: 1650969666431.webm (518x480, 977.2K)

The movie they made about Aldo's life which ends with him entering the ring to fight mcgregor, as if he doesn't get his ass handed to him in 13 seconds flat.

Why isn't he defending himself

If you want JUST BLEED kino watch Warrior or watch Lawler vs McDonald, or Kattar vs Chikadze.

Attached: 1651247922520.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Attached: ticklesyou.webm (576x312, 2.89M)

what the hell is he looking at?

clock, or his corner, or Punk's corner, or a hot chick

Reminder that this guy got blacklisted by Dana White for exposing his shitty hype machine

Irréversible I guess.

Is this normal? I mean he had trainers so they told him this is ok right?

he literally heem'd some kickboxing champion snowroach a couple weeks ago

probably spent his life training to fight and they put him up against CM punk for the lulz so dana white could underpay him and gamble it all away

i would be pretty upset too if I was part of that joke

Attached: oldboy.png (628x639, 638.72K)

he's wearing out the other guys fist using his face
rope a dope

Dana didn't blacklist him for that, everyone knew CM punk sucked ass and he had already gotten his ass kicked once. What made dana get rid of him was wasting everyone's time for three rounds and clowning around when he could have finished him easily at any time. Fucking cazzies I swear

QRD
>CM Punk is a wrestling personality who left WWE on bad terms, took a herd of drones with him
>These drones talk him up for years, develops an ego even bigger than one before
>thinks he legitimately make in the UFC, trains for several months to get into the shape
>UFC goes out of their way to pay Punk a shitload for his appearance, knowing he'll draw attention of fans outside of UFC
>Has one fight, can't really recall how this went exactly but he still ended up losing
>People mock him for it
>Goes out there and does it AGAIN
>Guy he's fighting is basically fucking with him the whole match and wins, probably keeping it going because more TV presence
>Dana White is pissed at CM Punk because he's a giant retard who paid him tons of money to flop, also scapegoating his opponent for making a joke out of Punk
>Punk crawls back to wrestling
That's it.

Every time I hear the name Dana White I think of Danica Patrick in my head.

You've got the facts wrong, CM Phil didn't want to join the ufc right away and wanted to work his way up from the bottom and be a legitimate fighter. Daner offered him money he couldn't pass up to be a can and get crushed on ppv. Nobody actually expected cm punk to be able to fight and Dana wasn't mad at Punk sucking. As I said in Dana got mad at Jackson for fucking around for 3 rounds when he could have finished him in 2 minutes. CM Punk was only ever going to be used to get mandrama fans to shell put for a ppv.

he blacklisted him for not fucking CM Punk up badly enough, and just messing around with no intent to finish the fight

not that blacklisted though he fought recently (got eyepoked and kicked in the groin immediately)

It's CM Punk, a WWE star. He's an unathletic twink that sucks at fighting, but he got given a UFC fight due to his star power. They gave him some low level guy who also sucked resulting in the lackluster performance you see before you.

The black guy got cut from the raster even though he won, because he was barely trying.

>hammer to the face
>referee doesnt stop the fight
wtf is wrong with the ufc

Getting to hammer a person in his face is one of the primary rewards for securing a better position. If you take that away the sport would be even more boring.

I know he didn't, I said he trained for several months which I believe was true, maybe a little more than that (makes it worse, really) and I mentioned in my rundown that Dana White had scapegoated Punk's opponent although we both know Dana White wanted that to go as long as it did.

Watching CM Punk makes me feel better about my own life and I'm a loser neet

Jiri vs. Glover fight this Saturday is going to be kino.