This is a real man. Real men get good at something, real men know how to create their own luck...

This is a real man. Real men get good at something, real men know how to create their own luck, real men live to their fullest and accept the consequences.

Attached: rodney-amirebrahimi-bb10.jpg (1920x2407, 691.37K)

Fuck YES and fuck all yo bitches who ain’t dawg as Heisennigga

>buying this hard into the American Individualism lies
user, that's not how we left caves and tamed fire even. Let alone something as complex as building cities, making medicine, and having internet.
We got this far, by working together.
Walt was a bad person for not accepting his cancer treatments being paid for, and getting a better job. All so he could flex his pride. He could have done the smart thing, and not murder and ruin others.

Looks like your typical chud to me.

TRUE FUCK YEAH

cuck simp

fucking simp cuck

im good at frogposting

Attached: 1654045621511.jpg (208x181, 11.13K)

>We got this far, by working together.
If by "working together" you mean "we forced slaves to build things" then yeah. I guess that is "working together".

That is unironically what the message of the show is.

We used less slaves then you'd think.

cope

I'm white, I don't have to.

yikes

do people confuse his beta male rage with being a man

He got cucked and never got any side pussy tho

So a real man to you is a fictional evil genius?

You might be a stupid user. Definitely get a check

As you can see, weak nobodies come to flood the river of positive masculinity.

>real men live to their fullest
Do you believe Walter White A.K.A Heisenberg lived to the fullest? If so, how so?

B-b-but you're not supposed to root for Walt! He's le bad according to Reddit!

>Do you believe Walter White A.K.A Heisenberg lived to the fullest?

>lets go of his inhibitions and breaks from the constraints of soi-ciety, rises to the pinnacle of his field and leaves his children a lifetime worth of money
Yes.

>>lets go of his inhibitions
Sells his part in a 5 billion dollars company he was co-founder for 5 thousand dollars.
>>breaks from the constraints of soi-ciety
After selling his part of the Grey Matter he spends the rest of his life stagnated, living pay check to paycheck working jobs where he is overqualified (with the exception to his last 2, 3 years).