Trainspotting

I watched this recently and it was pretty fun and cool. I loved the scottish accent and God, Kelly MacDonald was such a cute in that movie.

Attached: Kelly Macdonald.jpg (500x716, 146.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHK9usHwxSs
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ke63/i_did_heroin_yesterday_i_am_not_a_drug_user_and/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ohdc/2_weeks_ago_i_tried_heroin_once_for_fun_and_made/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot girls that are clean and "force" straight man to have sex with them are unable to commit the crime of rape.

Attached: niggers_are_destroying_cinema.jpg (320x180, 6.13K)

That scene and that song with her at the bar is pure kino. Great flick for sure, one of my favorites.

The movie is basically about that being a drugaddict always ends bad and having bad friends could lead you to bad things so its important to choose good friends and be able to say no to your friends

Am I right?

>being a drugaddict always ends bad
Why?

Oh you've got blue eyes, oh you've got green eyes oh you've got grey eyes
And I've never met anyone quite like you before

Attached: images.jpg (640x360, 22.53K)

There's a sequel, it's nowhere near as good, but you might like.

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.21M)

>Trainspotting
Sounds like its about watching trains like bird watching. Is it?

Post the tits

They lure you in with the birds and trains, but then railroad you with drug addicts swimming in toilets and killing a baby.

If you have to ask, you'll never know, if you know, you only need to ask.

Noel Gallagher rejected the offer to have Oasis in the soundtrack because he thought it would be a film about spotting trains

>and killing a baby.
Do you think killing a baby and allowing a baby to die are the same thing?

All the characters in the movie end bad I think. Renton tries to clean himself but he returns to heroine because of his friends influence. The other guy that was clean and took it and ended up dying...

I think the message of the movie is that drugs bad. At least taking drugs regularly, becoming a drug addict. Because if you take drugs some times and in moderation you could be fine.

I have always wondered if heroine is like in the movies. If you take it 1 time and you become an addict or if you have to take it for a period of time to develop the addiction.

Yeah I plan to watch that too. I think the movie didn't need a sequel at all but I'm intrigued with what they did in the sequel so I will watch it just for that.

>Trainspotting

youtube.com/watch?v=sHK9usHwxSs

Yes you neglectful junkie

>All the characters in the movie end bad I think.
Diane (Kelly Macdonald).
>Because if you take drugs some times and in moderation you could be fine.
Diane (Kelly Macdonald).
>I have always wondered if heroine is like in the movies. If you take it 1 time and you become an addict or if you have to take it for a period of time to develop the addiction.
You may find this anecdote interesting

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ke63/i_did_heroin_yesterday_i_am_not_a_drug_user_and/

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ohdc/2_weeks_ago_i_tried_heroin_once_for_fun_and_made/

Like the first one is about youthful escapism through drugs, the sequel is primarily about middle age escapism through nostalgia. It's okay, about the stupidest thing it does though is make Begbie the film's villain. The last third is pretty weak

>Yes you neglectful junkie
Why do you think killing a baby and allowing a baby to die are the same thing?

>Kelly MacDonald was such a cute in that movie.
She really was.

Attached: 1576610336847.png (300x240, 58.25K)

you didn't just
oh man

>you didn't just
>oh man
Is there a problem?

Those two links at the bottom of your post, do they go where i think they go?

I still like the movie but holy fuck does it lack any substance. Danny Boyle movies are like that, it's all great style and presentation and a compelling story but it lacks depth and the directing never has any meaning to it, like hell Renton just mouths off his inner thoughts instead of being subtle about it