The episodes will be restored to their original form, including the music video segments

>The episodes will be restored to their original form, including the music video segments.
THEY FUCKING DID IT

Attached: june23.jpg (589x478, 60.92K)

Bluray release when

Still ain't paying for paramount+ fuck off.

Never, it’s probably only possible on streaming

>Paramount+ inserts an episode of Picard between every music video segment
Nice try, Paramount+. Not falling for it.

>Paying for a monthly subscription to watch Jewish television.

Attached: 1647650590957.gif (349x199, 602.94K)

Everyone in this thread doesn't realize how big of a deal this is

There'll be a new torrent, no one is subscribed to that shit

Correct. And I totally believe this news is true. How could you doubt the sterling reputation of the AdventureWetPaint Twitter account

domenic dimeglio is the new abatap

Attached: Domenic-2015-2-e1467228911497.jpg (700x700, 60.99K)

This actually does kick ass, the music video segments are like half of the show and they've been left out of every official release. You can't have that show without the music videos

That would be good to see. Can they also fix Daria or did they do that already?

Are the music videos gonna be upscaled to HD? If so thats big.

Ive watched a handful of episodes when it was airing and Ive always appreciated the music videos more. They seem improvised with just Mike Judge talking over, kinda like Justin Roiland voicing Rick and Morty for the intergalactic cable episodes but 20 years prior. Actual show feels somewhere between bad King of the Hill and early South Park. Is it worth watching the whole episodes anyway?

It's a considerable deal, and with how not having the correct rights butchers home video and streaming releases for a lot of shows, I'm sure there's a number of anons who know how massive an effort it would be to get everything figured out (even Disney couldn't get everything for The Muppet Show). Problem is, that looking into it, I only see one site being the source, Consequence.net, and other pages/tweets referencing it. For such a massive deal, you'd expect Mike Judge or Paramount to more actively promote the fact in advertising, or put it out in press releases; but they haven't, so I'd imagine people are skeptical it's really true.

do Malcolm in the middle next

Had that with the Wonder Years DVD. They way people wanted it with the music was hard to get. They had to get rights to each of those songs.

thank fuck we won't have to watch ancient vhs rips to see the full episodes anymore

holy shit
genuinely thought this would never happen

do people really just see a screenshot of a tweet and believe what it says without looking it up and finding no other evidence

But now we can torrent it, jackass