Looking forward to GH being a wayward and eternally seething child who constantly posts on basket weaving forums on his...

Looking forward to GH being a wayward and eternally seething child who constantly posts on basket weaving forums on his tablet in the KoTH reboot. That is unless Hank takes over as a father figure.

Attached: 839292527182.jpg (250x181, 9.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/king-of-the-hill-revival-without-buck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coal

no GH will be a nearly 7 foot tall Football prodigy with 3 girlfriends. The entire root of his character is to be Good Hank, a Hank to forever make Hank 1.0 feel inferior. He has to succeed in every way that hank failed.

like a reail Tom Brady specimen.

I can see Bobby making a modest but respectable living as a local radio show morning host and pulling in some extra money with a YouTube channel he uploads on under an alias.

I want to see if they make Joseph more like John Redcorn or Dale.

Good Hank will be a right wing terrorist with a Comanche girlfriend.

He will have the best of both.
>lives in a trailer
>conspiracy theorist
>streamer profession
>somehow keeps getting hot girlfriends

Wasnt his mother addicted to cigarettes and like 40? Hes gotta come out autistic

He'll be in the trailer but have $40k worth of streaming equipment. He will also be heavily into crypto

How pozzed will it be?
>bobby is now a tranny
>the first episode is about Hank finally coming to term with this
>ends with him telling a register “I’ll kick your ads if you dont respect my daughter’s pronouns”

don't kid yourselves, it's going to be horrible.
cbr.com/king-of-the-hill-revival-without-buck/

how obsessed can you be man let me guess your from a flyover state and have a shitty job

that's just some retard's opinion

Apparently, Paramount is rereleasing all episodes of Beavis and Butthead with the video clips to promote the movie, so I guess Mike Judge didn't lose his marbles. I think it'll be fine.

you desperately want trannyshit don't you, fag? Mike Judge isn't as big of a pushover as you think he is.

I'm sure there will be anti-Trump pro-illegal shit considering Mike's RINO politics.

Bobby and Connie have been dating for a while but still haven't married with Connie getting impatient and Bobby being clueless and doesn't really want to change it anything because it's good as it is. This'll be a chunk of their sub-plot. Hank getting pressured to be bought out by another propane company (their rival) is his plotline, Peggy becoming a regular teacher is hers, Hank and Peggy raising yet another miracle child is their plotline.

When the hell are these Mike Judge reboots actually happening they've been "confirmed" for years

I guarantee I live in a bigger metropolis then you.
Kee seething tranny.

Too bad they killed off Cotton so he can't be in the new show

Mike Judge has 0 interest in that shit and he wouldn't do the shown if he didn't have full control

>Boy I tell ya hwat, the trans community is God dang cute and valid

Attached: 1549328133673.jpg (328x328, 23.08K)