Is this series Kek or Cringe?

Is this series Kek or Cringe?

Attached: AAE14097-8691-468E-93D7-A29379805B9F.jpg (1000x1250, 276.47K)

My parents are watching s4 right now and I can’t tell whether it’s kek or cringe

it appeals to women and soi redditors

>women
In what way?
>onions Redditors
In what way?

normie slop

*onions Redditors lol

Just watched the latest season, i pretty much skipped all Eleven's scene (except the very last ones from the finale), also skipped all of Mike's.
The only good ones are from steve and the teeth kid (literally the only character who's doing none retarded choices).
The russia storyline is okay too.

The rest i just skip lmfao. Makes things easier to binge watch since its so cringey now.
>the new highschool bad guy
Cringe
>the high guy plus mike's sister's bf
Cringe
>the bullying, highschool life plotlines
Cringe

I hate teenagers

Did it used to be good?

Unironically the Backrooms and Le Mandela Effect are looking better to me

I watch it for Steve and toothless. Some parts are spooky, but honestly I just like the kids doing Scooby Doo shit.

why is this nigga in the poster??

Attached: The_Night_King_at_Hardhome.jpg (220x261, 21.25K)

>season 1
kek
>season 2
cringe
>season 3
cringe
>season 4
kek so far

I am watching it with some friends right now. Wee are about 4 episodes in and it is really good so far. It is playing out like on of Stephen King's better works.

For reference I really enjoyed season 1, most of season 2, really not a fan of 3.
The absolute biggest detractor for me is how old the kids have gotten and some are barely recognizable and it really irks me they are supposed to be freshman in high school.
If you like the other 3 enough I don't think you will hate it.

checked you fucking newfag lmao

It’s trendy to hate on Stranger Things but It’s one of the more consistently produced shows of the last 6 years. Wipes the floor with something like Kenobi.
This coming from someone that really disliked the show for a long time.

Season 1 has some kino classic vibes.
The rest are just shittt writing shit.

I'm enjoying it, except for the pointless Russian subplot.

unironically skip seasons 2 and 3 and just make up whatever back stories you want for the new characters in between

it's comfy if you don't mind dialog that isn't accurate to the time and lots of product placement. Any Forums may have issue with it but who the fuck cares

Go back dummy lmao