Halloween 2

To me, it's better than any of the other sequels. What do you think makes it special?

Attached: iw55nbp11kd11.jpg (1280x765, 131.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ucYDlklSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think its great until the reveal that Laurie is his long lost sister. I like the twist because its retarded, but I can also acknowledge that its retarded. Up until then the idea of starting RIGHT at the moment the last one ended and expanding upon his killing spree, showing the terror the town is feeling with them shooting the innocent kid, etc. is all great. The hospital scenes drag a bit, but everything else makes up for it.

I think it should be canon to the new sequels personally.

>I think it should be canon to the new sequels personally.
The fact that it isn't has put me off watching them.

Personally I like how he's far more focused and machine like, things like lifting up that doctor while stabbing him in the back, and the way he just walks through the plate glass window like it's absolutely nothing.

They can't acknowledge H2 without making him 100% supernatural though which they don't want to, because there's no other way he could have survived those injuries.

You should watch them, they're certified kino.

>They can't acknowledge H2 without making him 100% supernatural though which they don't want to
Plus, they also didn't like the secret sister twist, they even had Allyson mock it in 2018.

I love the mask and Dick Warlock's movements. Donald Pleasance was still great. I like that the story continued right after the first film but it wasn't a great story. The brother/sister thing sucked and Ben Tramer exploding after being hit by an officer driving 40 miles per hour while kids were trick or treating was very goofy.

Attached: MV5BNjg1N2VjNTgtZjYwOS00YzJlLTk0N2QtZGNiZmI4Y2ZkMDA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg (600x263, 35.27K)

i know, it was just a plot device to explain why michael kept stalking her. without it they had to write in this convoluted set of events where michael is coincidentally driven right to laurie's doorstep

I suggest listening to pic related if you're a fan of the Halloween films.
The Halloween 5 episode is almost four hours long.

Attached: IN-MYERS-WE-TRUST-FINAL.jpg (532x532, 50.09K)

It's got a really creepy atmosphere. The dark, empty hospital makes it seem like a bad dream.

Same kinda vibe off Halloween 4. It feels like a nightmare that Laurie Strode would have about Michael after the fact.

>They can't acknowledge H2 without making him 100% supernatural though which they don't want to, because there's no other way he could have survived those injuries.

They've completely gone back to that in Halloween Kills though. He gets shot, stabbed, and beaten by 20 people with blunt objects, then gets up and fucks them all up.

Sounds kino, where can you find the subsequent episodes? On Amazon Music it only has part 1 of the Halloween reviews and says the rest are on patreon.

I'm still unsure whether they were just fucking with us when they kept saying he's not supernatural, or whether the ending to kills is going to get retconned as some hallucinatory nightmare of Laurie's. I hope not though, of course, HK Michael was absolutely brilliant.

Nice to see some appreciation for the best sequel in the series.

Dick Warlock definitely is a reason. He played a great Michael Myers. Aside from James Jude Courtney in the recent sequels, he's my favorite Michael.

Attached: Michael_Halloween_II.gif (640x272, 2.35M)

>the best sequel in the series
Still Halloween 4

Attached: 1631835908518.jpg (455x383, 43.3K)

Attached: 267211813_1070912360429847_6585604128109838260_n.jpg (1080x1350, 137.18K)

That's the 3rd best sequel, after Halloween 3. Get your facts straight.

Attached: 1645687150993.gif (498x271, 2.3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-_ucYDlklSA

Attached: 1642434838134.jpg (1920x1080, 149.88K)

I love mean spirited it is with Michael winning. You think the faggoty angry mob beats him down but he just gets up and slaughters them like it's nothing and kills Laurie's daughter.

Attached: Michael slaughters mob.webm (842x351, 2.74M)

Definitely, HK has some of the most brutal Michael moments of the franchise, like putting his thumbs through that gay guy's eyes, and stabbing the old lady with the broken light bulb then leaving her just alive enough to bleed to death while she watches him murder her husband. I think the only more brutal kill we ever saw from Michael was impaling Jamie on the thresher in the theatrical version of H6: in addition to being an awful way to go, he also taunted her first by pretending to have changed his mind, before just leaving her there to suffer.

the cinematography feels like a men's cologne commercial or something. black backdrop and some mist lol

It's intentionally stylised to represent his transcendence, like Laurie's voiceover is talking about.