What's this guy's deal? He sounds like he's harboring some dark secret. Evil energy

What's this guy's deal? He sounds like he's harboring some dark secret. Evil energy.

Attached: 1654556219406.jpg (750x793, 86.84K)

Isn't there a board specifically for politicucks? This is a consoomer board

it’s never been more clear that external parties are in control of our government

He sniffs kids.

Everything bad possible is happening right now, and he lacks Trump's charisma to charge up a base. He's weak, and looks like he needs handlers to tell him where the bathroom is.

I hate neoliberals and I hate /ptg/ migamutts

Joe's playing along too. He's not at all losing it or senile, he's playing a part so he can get impeached and in turn have Kamala take over.

Holy shit is /ptg/ still going lmao

he's just a pen for jew handlers to put papers in front of

Kamala is a ghost. She has less of a presence than Biden.

The worst thing about Biden is that he's proof that the powers that be are no longer concerned with keeping up the charade of the presidential office meaning anything.

There is literally no one on this planet that looks at Biden and believes he writes any of his speeches, signs any bills, or makes any decisions other than what flavor ice cream he wants for dinner. It's both sad and scary to think that the American people are forced to pretend we have a president.

>"I don't care if he starts ww3 or the economy goes to shit all take anyone over seeing Trump's tweets!!"

My obese purple haired co worker during the election

Did you not pay attention to his primaries and election? He was no ones first choice and won by being boring and less controversial than his opposition.
Now that he's won, there is no opponent to look better than so he just looks weak.

They're keeping the seat warm for when Trump comes back in 2024.

Bro, he's not making mean tweets. What more could you ask?

please, he signs bills himself whenever his aides present them to him

>believes he writes any of his speeches
lol dummy, no president writes his own speeches speechwriter is a literal job in the white house

I miss his tweets

Attached: 1AEE34A4-35C7-4A5C-9940-F604CCFE8077.jpg (640x396, 40.43K)

He's a centrist. Right wing people naturally despise him and progressives tear their hair out trying to convince him to cancel student debt and push for free healthcare.

Are you happy now, democrats? You got what you wanted. Are you satisfied?

Hypocrite bastard. And just right after being the president he conveniently started giving Billions to Fucking Israel for "muh jew points". Fuck this asshole.

Attached: 4897524783.png (1920x2489, 1.31M)

He's just your standard corporate shill