Why do people give Dane Cook so much shit ?

Why do people give Dane Cook so much shit ?

Attached: 1653184740306.png (1363x2048, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFfCDpAyAMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson's_Wild_Animal_Farm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember liking his stand up but i could still tell he was an insufferable douche nozzle irl.

It's thanks to him that terms like douche nozzle became a way of speaking

Fuck off Dane

His first stand up was fine
never really listened to anything else by him. Not sure why it was cool to hate him.

I liked him in Dan in Real Life.

Because he wasn’t funny and his fans were annoying, plus he was pushed really hard at the time.

He stole jokes which is why comedians shit on him and his whole act went to shit when he started playing arenas, which is why comedyfags hate him. There may have also been allegations the whole thing was just a failed stepping stone to acting.

I liked vicious circle

>Unfunny jokes
>His "jokes" are basically stories
>Stole content from other comedians
>Not a good actor
Obviously did something right for a while because he blew up fast, had several successful comedy albums and shows/tours, was in a few movies, etc.

Attached: Dennis Rodman and Dane Cook.jpg (260x382, 19.47K)

>>His "jokes" are basically stories
That's been all of comedy for a long ass time

Because they are embarassed they used to be fans of his.

You know black comedians don't know what a punchline is? It's like that.

his energy and delivery was a breathe of fresh air after years of cynical dog shit carlin wannabes
youtube.com/watch?v=OFfCDpAyAMY

Attached: (((.jpg (400x400, 26.83K)

? Patrice, Dave, Chris, Hannibal, even fucking Jamie Foxx has punchlines wtf are you talking about

We call it the knockout game.

Adam Carolla coined the phrase “douche nozzle” on Loveline

he's ryan reynolds with down syndrome

Attached: barry_corbin_no_country_for_old_men.jpg (844x487, 81.59K)

It's a nickel back situation. Popular to hate on things that are mega popular.
He's not completely innocent as he did steal some jokes but other than that he was a extremely charismatic young comedian. Had a way of talking that really lit the crowd up even if it wasn't that funny.

He was popular while being openly religious

I remember his bit about the Xenomorph being wet and greasy all the time had teenage me in stitches. Cant seem to find a clip of it though, its from the special where he is where the black tank top

ew, i guess i'll stop using it then

Roasties are mad he's dating a teenager

He's a big dumb gay faggot

He's a good performer, but not a good comedian. Not sure if that matters at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson's_Wild_Animal_Farm

They all steal jokes

It was basically this, it became popular to hate him

I think it was just because he was a conventionally handsome white male with no real hangups in an industry dominated by people with powerful chips on their shoulder. Nick Swardson pretty much does the exact same material only he doesn't have the audacity to be tall and not fat.

Attached: 1349008094136.jpg (569x428, 24.56K)

Sounds like something he would say and laugh at

This talentless faggot was literally born with perfectly fitting noose around his neck. Hero when? Best move for his non-career.

Take me back. I'm so tired of the post ironic irony doom and gloom of modern """""comedians""""""

Just Look at him op