Reminder South Korean leaders refused to meet her after she visited Taiwan

America should punish them for disobedience.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220810-113534_Chrome.jpg (1424x1625, 518.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pacific_Economic_Framework).
thehill.com/homenews/senate/3584515-mcconnell-defends-pelosi-trip-to-taiwan-she-has-every-right-to-go/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did this hoe achieve except for providing china convenient pretext for military drills?

Wont happen. He is a gigachud so both trump and biden need him.

Is the new leader pro-China?

Ayo where da white womin at

why did you just make the same exact post on Any Forums first?

Attached: sweeney.webm (640x1016, 2.77M)

Reminder that Pelosi only went to Taiwan to secure her husband's recent Nvidia investments.

Nothing. The median line is a thing of the past now…the visit only accelerated Chinese encroachment. One of these days they won’t just be exercises anymore, but the status quo of unofficial boundaries will already be too close to Taiwan’s ports to stop them.

I think the goal is to make China have temper tantrums to get better optics for the TPP replacement Biden is pushing (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pacific_Economic_Framework). We passed our first real climate bill at the same time China stopped climate cooperation with us due to Pelosi's Taiwan visit for example. Maybe I'm giving sleepy joe too much credit though.

There's already a TPP replacement, it's called the CTPP. All Biden has to do is join that one.

CPTPP*

Cope chud

I would have been pleased if they didn't meet with her because they thought it was a waste of time, but they didn't meet with her because their dipshit president is terrified of China. In any case, it's likely that one or the other is going to be gone soon anyway. I want to trust them based on the polls but it wasn't that long ago that they hated us almost as much as Japan. I am confused about how Koreans feel. They seem to be very emotional and change their opinions without thinking.

New to either Any Forums or Any Forums?

Trump was talking about doing that in 2017 or something and it never happened, and Biden's press releases have said that he's going with this new thing instead of joining CPTPP for some reason.
I guess if the new agreement mostly subsumes CPTPP and also includes India, it'll be better for countering China?

He ran from the right-wing party. In Korea being right-wing basically equals being pro-US yet also extremely nationalistic. It seems like this was an unexpected move. I think a lot of his own party are unhappy about it.

What's wrong with this?

But America only put $150 million into it. $80 million of which is going towards supporting their own naval operations in the region. ASEAN joined it because it's always nice to have options and you can never have too many FTAs but it was really underwhelming from a trade perspective. No new open markets for Asian goods and only a token investment from the US (compare that to $40 billion they just waved away to Ukraine).

If it's meant to counter the RCEP, it's doing a really lousy job at it. And in two years, Trump will probably abandon it entirely when it comes back for a second term.

Attached: Brandon.jpg (650x612, 127.93K)

Reminder China took it like a bitch

Attached: 1659963410398917.jpg (1280x907, 174.68K)

I don't think the next president will pull out of it. Fucking on China finally has a bit of bipartisan consensus, and I think Trump regretted pulling out of TPP pretty quickly.

>Fucking on China finally has a bit of bipartisan consensus
Except neither seems to agree on how to do it.

Attached: 1659503401644422.jpg (1080x1176, 442.47K)

good radiance
amerimutt must go home

Stop betraying the US, idiots.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/3584515-mcconnell-defends-pelosi-trip-to-taiwan-she-has-every-right-to-go/
The turtle gives me confidence.

Cut the guy some slack man. He's got barbarians as his land neighbours, former colonizer just across the sea, and the big fucking blob to his south west. Put anymore pressure on his ass and he might just break