This image is from Mike Marino's Instagram, who did the makeup for The Batman

This image is from Mike Marino's Instagram, who did the makeup for The Batman.
It's frankly a better first full look of the new Joker than the clip.
He seems to have hair here. I like the look here more than in live action.
Thoughts Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-152023.png (796x967, 473.65K)

IDGAF

Then why post on this thread?

This board deserves less shitty threads and you need to know that. I'm even bumping this thread so people can see your embarrassment.

Retard, everytime I come to this board I either see cocks, sneed, footshit, or squawking about black people and trannies.
But a thread about a film and tv character's new design crosses the line? Don't act like this place ever had quality threads. Please do bump my thread so I can get some worthwhile discussion.

>everytime I come to this board I either see cocks, sneed, footshit, or squawking about black people and trannies
And this thread fails to live up to any of that.
>Please do bump my thread so I can get some worthwhile discussion
Why would you get what you cannot give? Like orgasms or happiness or effort.

Those threads are off topic. Mine is on topic. At the very least mine is technically better.
I've given plenty. Now get outta here. You have nothing left to say.

>At the very least mine is technically better
You're not discussing the movie, you're discussing a make-up artist's(your) instagram post that isn't in the movie. You had to water down how you read your own post and you still could only pretend it's "technically better."

Joker was in the nu Batman. You see his face in it, aka, the makeup sculpt.
Go to Mike Marino's Instagram. Picrel is available in the section labeled In The Shop. You can clearly see Joker's sculpt in the right corner.
I have proven both your points incorrect. Please leave so an actual discussion can begin. And next time, research before you speak.

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-184140.png (796x1217, 962.65K)

>Picrel

Dude, fuck off. Are you wearing sunglasses while you type your posts, you half a fag?

You finished faggot?

I have no idea what you're asking. Is this question supposed to "out-cool" me somehow. Go fuck yourself.

Now are you finished faggot?

>Picrel
>Dude fuck off
wdym?
i use picrel all the time?
you're reaching dumbass

Attached: meds. take them..jpg (1024x911, 88.12K)

This DESU

holy shit that was the biggest loss of power I've ever seen in a conversation
you completely belittled yourself user
jesus christ...

Attached: cringae.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Still looks like shit. Love the movie, but Joker shouldn't be disfigured like his face got stuck in a grinder. That's two-face's thing.

Yes, now I've finished. You've out-awesomed me me with your glib apathy. Give me your knock out punch, you big sissy.

severe lack of grass-touching ITT

dude you lost man
that was retard cope

Oh shit my bad you weren't finished.
Are you finished now faggot? Third time's the charm?

Yes, picrel is the ultimate. Some frog post is going to shame me into accepting some forced cool speak. Syphon my dung.