*ruins your kino*

*ruins your kino*

Attached: 71A55538-C2EC-44C6-97E4-96D9D06B9028.png (250x250, 29.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5zaJGNFJ0A
youtube.com/watch?v=QEotSrT1GJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i bleach my eyes weekly to get rid of them

I had a sudden onset of floaters during my late teenage years and the doctor simply shrugged it off even when I told him there were dark coloured one. Years later I learnt this was a bad sign but two decades later I still have my sight so at least I didn't go blind despite still having quite bad eyesight (Short sighted, wear glasses most of the time).

oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid

These things turn into spiders if you take too much benedryl

I'm getting more as I get older. I'm getting worried because there's a lot of them now.

Wait other people get this? I thought it was a scar on my eye from when I scratched my cornea as a young child. I only see them when it's very sunny and I'm outside at the beach or something.

>learnt this was a bad sign
Why? I recently started seeing a dark one

Attached: 92acd1ee5aa8ff2537c19e117cde12fe.jpg (257x257, 5.47K)

I roll my eyes around and they can't keep up fucking retards

they come from high cholesterol.

they're called "floaters" user. You're welcome.

>source: trust me bro

>enhances your life with film grain

Attached: 1628435563426.png (1007x720, 1.77M)

When I was younger I literally thought I was seeing the bacteria floating in my eye

They definitely do not, I was vegan from 13-22 and I got a fuck ton of them in that time frame.

Not saying veganism has anything to do with it, but it's 100% not cholesterol.

>ghost character has extremely vague/cryptic motives and just shouts them at rhe MC usually in some retarded contrived dream sequence

Attached: cu7gy6i.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

So, are those things bad? I’ve had them my entire life

youtube.com/watch?v=o5zaJGNFJ0A
youtube.com/watch?v=QEotSrT1GJg

yeah they are floaters. I have them too and I have no idea why

Attached: float.jpg (500x500, 30.84K)

myodesopsia?

this is literally my story bro

>mfw floaters + this
ahhhhhhhhhhh

mine went away somehow

I have a bunch of these and I fucking hate them, can even see them if I look at a light coloured background. I get my eyes tested fairly often because I sometimes convince myself they're getting worse.

It's harmless, but if it's a new onset, it's a good idea to see a doctor. Could be from a retinal tear, most of them are benign, but there are some types that are dangerous and can progress to retinal detachment.

Whenever I'm watching at snow or generally something really bright I start seeing faint black orbs gathering in a central bigger black dark orb

Anyone got this? During day and especially night, most lights cast extreme glares for me. You'd think it'd be kino, but it's really just annoying and disorienting - especially on rainy days when everything's is hyper reflective.

Attached: glare.jpg (949x533, 150.51K)