What's this guy's deal? He sounds like he's harboring some dark secret. Evil energy

What's this guy's deal? He sounds like he's harboring some dark secret. Evil energy.

Attached: 1652315469865.jpg (512x512, 42.99K)

mr. reddit

he's a faggot

mr. convenient money laundering

>Giving people literal free money while providing entertaining content
>Any Forums hates him
I dont get it

An underage sex scandal is the only thing that will turns things around for him here.

Attached: 1526731782688.jpg (738x415, 40.19K)

He is cool. His content is just dumb fun but thats not a bad thing.

His burgers are absolute garbage, convinced me he's a con artist

He's a paid shill, to pay other shills. Hence, the cycle of Jewtube faggots continue.

He gives away corporate sponsorship money and pockets all the proceeds the videos make.

It just really roils by noils that someone who looks like that and has facial hair that poor calls himself Mr Beast like he's some cool guy
Should call himself like Pansy Betaman

>What's this guy's deal?
Ultimate normalfag, 95 IQ, obsessed with youtube so caught some attention by grinding uploads nonstop for years, got lucky by being scooped up by some entertainment corporation to bankroll everything and buy their way to the top. Huge investments in videos = huge returns, every other person can't afford those initial investments because they don't have the backing he does

Can someone give me a QRD on how he affords to spend huge sums of money as
a gimmick for short youtube videos? Is it millionaire parents? Is it all fraudulent? I could look it up but I don't want to.

FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN

>millionaire parents
this dude probably makes a million dollars every week

I remeber when he would just bully kids, shame

Long story short, he had a semi-popular channel and then started doing money giveaways that he got from sponsors. My theory is that he had some crypto gains to help with this, because he got popular right around the same time that Bitcoin and Ethereum mooned hard.

I don't particularly like his videos but he cracked the youtube code. His editing is insanely streamlined and focused, and his thumbnails are specifically targeted and made to be attention grabbing to his demographic.
On the question of the money, i believe him. His operation is too big and he plays himself as too much of a saint that by this point someone would have wanted to take him down. Which they tried, but it was all proven false.
I genuinely believe he is just a decent guy

>His editing

The videos are sponsored, he takes the money from that to pay for the absurd costs of the videos. So even if a video underperforms he doesn't lose a thing.

I think he just took loans that he knows he can pay off. If his parents aren't rich they're probably accountants.

Fair point. Regardless, he overviews the videos. He talked about "studying" youtube for hours everyday, i wouldn't be surprised if he discovered the wonders of fast pacing and no filler

he sponsors them and not much more.

He has crohns disease which means his body rejects his bowels. One day he gonna wake up without a functioning butthole and he will shit in a bag.

Doubt it. The video ideas are too retarded that only a retarded genius could come up with it. If you are seriously suggesting that the videos come from extremely wealthy boomers you are delusional. He definitely has most of the control

He's SEO the person. Basically a technological insect.

Its a ghost kitchen so their quality varies by location.